Husqvarna Has Another Win Weekend
WORCS - Enterprise, UT
Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder rolled into Central, Utah only a few points out of the lead in the Pro 2 class of the World Off Road Championship Series (WORCS), and was able to take a valuable step forward in the championship by taking the win on the technical Utah course.
Cory Graffunder knew that the win was mandatory to keep his Pro 2 championship hunt alive in the WORCS series. Recovering from a mid-pack start, which included taking a row of banners for a joyride, Cory pushed his TXC511 to the front of the Pro 2 class (and 6th overall position) midway through lap two, and never looked back.
"This was a fun course," Cory said. "It was really rough and wet. I think we crossed that creek about six times each lap! The water was awesome, and the terrain suited my style. The win here is great, and I'm looking forward to the last three rounds."
With three rounds remaining, Cory now sits just five points out of the lead in Pro 2 with a good shot at taking his first WORCS title.
Cory Graffunder returns to racing this weekend, LIVE on ESPN2, in the Summer X Games Enduro X event! Check your local listing for show times and details.
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB