Husqvarna EnduroCross Racers Take Washington By Storm
EnduroCross - Everett, WA
In Everett, Washington, factory Husqvarna racers Kyle Redmond and Cory Graffunder were back in action, and once again were able to demonstrate remarkable consistency in the notoriously inconsistent AMA EnduroCross series. Round six of the series took place just north of Seattle, and challenged racers with a particularly tough uphill rock section, which both Redmond and Graffunder were able to tackle with ease on their FMF/Stillwell Performance TXC310 race bikes.
Graffunder made it into the main by way of his heat race while Redmond took it down to the wire by qualifying in the LCQ. "The last few rounds I was lucky enough to get in through my heat," Redmond said. "I had some extra track time tonight, but it worked out. I got my second top-five of the season."
Redmond went on to card a fifth-place finish in the main event, followed by his teammate, Graffunder. "We keep ending up battling with each other in the mains," Graffunder said of Redmond. "We both got around Justin Soule on the last lap to finish fifth and sixth. We're happy to score two more strong finishes for the team, but we're looking forward to getting a Husqvarna on the box before the end of the season."
Redmond and Graffunder are heading straight to Boise, Idaho for round seven of the GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, which takes place next weekend (October 27).
"We have a lot of rounds really close together at this part of the year," Redmond said. "So we're glad to be on top of our program and riding strong right now. There's two more rounds to go and we'll be pushing hard for a podium."
While the EnduroCross series won't have a break before heading into the next round, the GNCC crowd will enjoy a weekend off before finishing up the season at Hurricane Mills, Tennessee on November 4.
For more information on the entire 2013 Husqvarna line-up, please go to www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com.
Be sure to follow Team Husqvarna on Facebook or via Twitter @HusqvarnaNA.
- 10.02.2016 : Troy Lee Designed Porsche | Stuttgart, Germany
- 09.02.2016 : TLD Re-signs Brandon Semenuk | Corona, CA
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA