Honda Red Riders Crowd the Podium in Indianapolis
AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
During his first showing of the season in the 450SX class, Seely impressed everyone, turning some of the fastest laps of the main event on a brutally tough track. After a third in his heat race, Seely got away to a good start on his CRF450R in the main and was among the lead group early on. Pounding out a series of successful passes, he moved into third on lap 12, where he remained until the race's end.
For the second consecutive week, Team Honda Muscle Milk's Justin Barcia did not line up on the gate due to injuries he suffered in a crash in Atlanta. Barcia is expected to return to action at the Daytona Supercross by Honda for round 10 of the series.
"I had a good feeling about tonight, so to be on the podium is great. The main went well, I got off to a pretty good start and got around a couple guys pretty quickly. I battled with Brayton for a couple laps, then got around him and set my sights on Alessi and Tomac. Alessi made a mistake and I was able to get around him but never managed to get close to Tomac, so I just managed my gap on fourth for the last few laps. You really had to ride consistent and smart every lap because the track was really tough and deteriorating so fast. I can't thank Honda enough for giving me this opportunity and my team for letting me take it."
450 Class Overall Results
1. Ryan Dungey
2. Eli Tomac (Honda)
3. Cole Seely (Honda)
4. Ryan Villopoto
5. Broc Tickle
6. Andrew Short
7. James Stewart
8. Justin Brayton
9. Josh Hill
10. Dean Wilson
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. was established in 1959 and is the sole distributor of Honda motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and side-by-sides in the U.S. The American Honda Motorcycle Division is responsible for the sales, marketing, and operational activities for these products through authorized Honda dealers.
About Muscle Milk®
Muscle Milk® Ready-to-Drink is a protein-enhanced functional beverage that promotes workout recovery, lean muscle growth, and sustained energy. Muscle Milk takes the guesswork out of high performance nutrition, delivering a precise blend of premium proteins, complex carbohydrates, functional fats, vitamins & minerals. CytoSport™, the maker of Muscle Milk®, is among the largest sport nutrition protein beverage companies in the U.S. and offers a complete line of protein-enhanced powders, shakes and bars. Muscle Milk® was named Ready-to-Drink Beverage of the Year by bodybuilding.com, Best Functional Beverage and Beverage of the Year by BevNet and Company of the Year by Beverage Forum presented by Beverage Marketing Corporation and Beverage World.
- 25.03.2015 : Post Claims 5th Straight Elite Women's U.S. National Champion Title | BMX - Rock Hill, SC
- 25.03.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wraps Up 2014-2015 Season At Lake Geneva Snocross | Snocross - Lake Geneva, WI
- 24.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Makes It Back-To-Back Podium Finishes in Detroit | AMA Supercross - Detroit, MI
- 20.03.2015 : Top 5 for Vildosola Racing in the Polaris RZR Mint 400 | Mint 400 - Las Vegas, NV
- 18.03.2015 : Transworld Motocross Race Series Profile: Max Lee | Motocross - Riverside, CA
- 17.03.2015 : Lusty Industries KTM Team Riders Top 5 at Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Returns to the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 16.03.2015 : Toby Price Finishes Second In Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : Top 5 For The 5: Kasey Kahne Finishes 4th At Phoenix | NASCAR - Phoenix, AZ
- 16.03.2015 : Insight: Cole Seely After Indy SX 2015 | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN