Hildebrand Completes First Barracuda Racing Test
IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
JR Hildebrand returned to the cockpit of an IndyCar for the first time since splitting with Panther Racing when he tested with Barracuda Racing at Sonoma on Wednesday. The 25-year-old, who will also race for the team at Sonoma this weekend, said that the day represented a good opportunity to familiarize himself with the team and engineer Todd Malloy.
"I've been in the shop with the team and talking through the strategy behind the setups and what I think about the track and my experience and trying to be as prepared as possible," Hildebrand said. "I feel like we're off to a reasonable start. The most important thing is to get up to speed on and off track."
Hildebrand will share the Barracuda Racing seat with Luca Filippi over the rest of the season as the team evaluates drivers for next year. Filippi, who made his series debut with the team at Mid-Ohio, will take the wheel at Baltimore and the Houston double-header, while Hildebrand is scheduled to return for the finale at Fontana.
- 24.04.2014 : Stapleton Slated for Wonthaggi MX Nationals Comeback | Motocross - Australia
- 24.04.2014 : Dixon Seeks to Dislodge Runner-Up Yoke at Barber | IndyCar - Birmingham, AL
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA