Hildebrand Completes First Barracuda Racing Test
IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
JR Hildebrand returned to the cockpit of an IndyCar for the first time since splitting with Panther Racing when he tested with Barracuda Racing at Sonoma on Wednesday. The 25-year-old, who will also race for the team at Sonoma this weekend, said that the day represented a good opportunity to familiarize himself with the team and engineer Todd Malloy.
"I've been in the shop with the team and talking through the strategy behind the setups and what I think about the track and my experience and trying to be as prepared as possible," Hildebrand said. "I feel like we're off to a reasonable start. The most important thing is to get up to speed on and off track."
Hildebrand will share the Barracuda Racing seat with Luca Filippi over the rest of the season as the team evaluates drivers for next year. Filippi, who made his series debut with the team at Mid-Ohio, will take the wheel at Baltimore and the Houston double-header, while Hildebrand is scheduled to return for the finale at Fontana.
- 07.03.2014 : Servia to Race Select Races with Rahal Letterman Lanigan | IndyCar - Brownsburg, IN
- 06.03.2014 : Interview: Cole Seely - Replacement Killer | Supercross - TWMX Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Where Are They Now - Dave Cullinan | MTB - Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross | Supercross - Corona, CA
- 04.03.2014 : Herfindahl and Joanis Win Pro Finals In Cross-Country and Snocross | Snocross - Warroad, MN
- 03.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Crowd the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 03.03.2014 : SCORE San Felipe 250 Victory Marks Historic Feat For Vildosola Racing | Off-Road - San Felipe, Mexico
- 28.02.2014 : SRAM Announces Formation of SRAM / Troy Lee Designs Mountain Bike Team | Chicago, IL
- 27.02.2014 : Interview: TLD Enduro Rider Bryan Regnier | MTB - France
- 27.02.2014 : Seely Joins Team Honda Muscle Milk in Indianapolis | Supercross - Torrance, CA