Hildebrand Completes First Barracuda Racing Test
IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
JR Hildebrand returned to the cockpit of an IndyCar for the first time since splitting with Panther Racing when he tested with Barracuda Racing at Sonoma on Wednesday. The 25-year-old, who will also race for the team at Sonoma this weekend, said that the day represented a good opportunity to familiarize himself with the team and engineer Todd Malloy.
"I've been in the shop with the team and talking through the strategy behind the setups and what I think about the track and my experience and trying to be as prepared as possible," Hildebrand said. "I feel like we're off to a reasonable start. The most important thing is to get up to speed on and off track."
Hildebrand will share the Barracuda Racing seat with Luca Filippi over the rest of the season as the team evaluates drivers for next year. Filippi, who made his series debut with the team at Mid-Ohio, will take the wheel at Baltimore and the Houston double-header, while Hildebrand is scheduled to return for the finale at Fontana.
- 29.09.2014 : Willoughby and Pajon Victorious at Chula Vista BMX | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany