Hildebrand Completes First Barracuda Racing Test
IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
JR Hildebrand returned to the cockpit of an IndyCar for the first time since splitting with Panther Racing when he tested with Barracuda Racing at Sonoma on Wednesday. The 25-year-old, who will also race for the team at Sonoma this weekend, said that the day represented a good opportunity to familiarize himself with the team and engineer Todd Malloy.
"I've been in the shop with the team and talking through the strategy behind the setups and what I think about the track and my experience and trying to be as prepared as possible," Hildebrand said. "I feel like we're off to a reasonable start. The most important thing is to get up to speed on and off track."
Hildebrand will share the Barracuda Racing seat with Luca Filippi over the rest of the season as the team evaluates drivers for next year. Filippi, who made his series debut with the team at Mid-Ohio, will take the wheel at Baltimore and the Houston double-header, while Hildebrand is scheduled to return for the finale at Fontana.
- 02.03.2015 : Seely’s Stats - 10 Fast Facts from Atlanta 2 Supercross | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 27.02.2015 : Sound Off: Jessy Nelson Interview | TLD Race Team - Art's Cyclery Interview
- 25.02.2015 : Logan Christian Lands Podium Finish In Chicago | Snocross - Chicago, IL
- 25.02.2015 : Toby Price Swaps Bike for Stadium Super Truck Debut | Super Trucks - Adelaide, Australia
- 25.02.2015 : Mears All Smiles After Successful Daytona Speedweeks | NASCAR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.02.2015 : Top-10 Finish for Kasey Kahne in 2015 Daytona 500 | NASCAR - Daytona, FL
- 24.02.2015 : California Dreamin' with Aaron Gwin | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.02.2015 : Willoughby and Post Victorious at 2015 Phoenix Winter Nationals | BMX - Phoenix, AZ
- 23.02.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Cole Seely’s Race Day in Atlanta | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 13.02.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Soo I-500 and Podiums In New York | Snocross - Fertile, MN