Herfindahl Wins XC Opener for Christian Brothers Racing
Snocross - Gonvick, MN
Entering his second season in the Pro Open and Pro 600 class, Herfindahl is already recognized as one of the riders to beat on the USXC circuit. Zach got the holeshot in the 10-lap, 110-mile Pro 600 final eventually turning what began as a 16-second lead into a 50-second lead over the second place rider by race end. The win earns Zach not only an early points lead in Pro 600, but permanent recognition since his name will get engraved on the Pine Lake trophy that holds permanent residence at the Sportsman Lodge on Pine Lake. Herfindahl was able to back up his win with a 4th place finish in a five-lap Pro Open final was shortened to three laps due to the conditions.
After a challenging day of heats on Saturday where he suffered a mechanical failure, Brian Dick came back to finish 5th in the three-lap Pro Open final on Sunday. With a banged-up sled and an engine they put together overnight, Dick made the decision to pull out of the Pro 600 final and regroup for the next race.
It was so much fun - we had a great race in Pro 600 and after passing Wes Selby I was able to lead the entire race. It?s a great spot to be in and I?m happy to come out of the first race with a win.
Well, Pine Lake didn't go like we hoped. The cold temperatures threw some challenges at us but we learned a lot, the team worked hard and we will be ready for the next race.
What a great start to the season! I?m proud of Zach and Brian and all the hard work the team put in supporting them behind the scenes. We are definitely looking forward to getting more wins this season.
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview