Herfindahl Wins XC Opener for Christian Brothers Racing
Snocross - Gonvick, MN
Entering his second season in the Pro Open and Pro 600 class, Herfindahl is already recognized as one of the riders to beat on the USXC circuit. Zach got the holeshot in the 10-lap, 110-mile Pro 600 final eventually turning what began as a 16-second lead into a 50-second lead over the second place rider by race end. The win earns Zach not only an early points lead in Pro 600, but permanent recognition since his name will get engraved on the Pine Lake trophy that holds permanent residence at the Sportsman Lodge on Pine Lake. Herfindahl was able to back up his win with a 4th place finish in a five-lap Pro Open final was shortened to three laps due to the conditions.
After a challenging day of heats on Saturday where he suffered a mechanical failure, Brian Dick came back to finish 5th in the three-lap Pro Open final on Sunday. With a banged-up sled and an engine they put together overnight, Dick made the decision to pull out of the Pro 600 final and regroup for the next race.
It was so much fun - we had a great race in Pro 600 and after passing Wes Selby I was able to lead the entire race. It?s a great spot to be in and I?m happy to come out of the first race with a win.
Well, Pine Lake didn't go like we hoped. The cold temperatures threw some challenges at us but we learned a lot, the team worked hard and we will be ready for the next race.
What a great start to the season! I?m proud of Zach and Brian and all the hard work the team put in supporting them behind the scenes. We are definitely looking forward to getting more wins this season.
- 26.05.2015 : Austin Dillon Dominates Nascar Xfinity Race At Charlotte | NASCAR - Charlotte, NC
- 26.05.2015 : Juan Pablo Montoya Outduels Power To Indianapolis 500 Victory | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 26.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM’s Nelson Makes First Podium Appearance at Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 25.05.2015 : Seely’s Hard Charging Earned the TLD Rider First Top-10 Finish in the 450 Class | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA