Herfindahl Scores Two Podiums For Christian Brothers Racing
Snocross - Fertile, MN
“I had a good weekend,” said Herfindahl. “I wasn’t far behind the winner in both races so I feel good about the two podium finishes.”
While the cross-country team was busy in Warroad, Logan Christian, Evan Christian and Tyler Adams were hard at work chasing podium spots at the ISOC RAM Trucks Snocross going on at Buffalo River Race Park in Fargo, ND. During Friday’s racing Logan went 3-3 on his DRIFT Racing/Troy Lee Designs Arctic Cat and finished 6th in the final. On Saturday he went 3-1 and in the final was in second place after the first turn when he was run into by another rider resulting in his running board getting pushed into the tunnel, the pipes getting dislodged and a broken chain case.
“Getting run into was a big bummer,” said Christian. “I was having one of the best race days of the season. I had a great start, we were dialed in for the track and I felt like I could have won that race.”
Christian sits in 7th place in Pro Open points.
In Sport class racing, Adams logged a 12th place finish on Saturday. He remains near the top in points and is sitting in 8th place in the highly-competitive class that features nearly 150-riders.
Evan Christian was perfect in the Transition 8-12 class, winning both his heats on the way to taking the top spot on the box in the final. He just missed a podium spot in the Jr. Novice 10-13 class where he finished 4th.
“It was fun to see Logy back in the saddle and riding up front,” said Christian Brothers Racing team co-owner Dwight Christian. “For the past few weeks he has not been the Logy I know, but this weekend in Fargo he was back and he was on a mission. We’ll take this momentum into the final two events.”
- 24.04.2014 : Stapleton Slated for Wonthaggi MX Nationals Comeback | Motocross - Australia
- 24.04.2014 : Dixon Seeks to Dislodge Runner-Up Yoke at Barber | IndyCar - Birmingham, AL
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA