Hensley's CCRacer Returns with Season 2
Chronicles of a Club Racer
With another riding season behind him, Hensley is back with the second season of CCRacer, and the first installment is quite a bit different than Season 1. Hensley is only seen in the opening segment, suiting up for a ride down a typical surface street. No voice over, no grand introduction, just some riding footage before the focus turns to John Ethell and Jett Tuning.
Ethell featured prominently in the final episode of Season 1, helping to ensure Hensley’s bike was in top shape mechanically, but also serving as a mentor and advisor to the Club Racer. When frustration set in, Ethell was there to remind Hensley that you’re not going to do anything worthwhile on track if you’re not having fun.
Check out Episode 201 of CCRacer below and hear the story of how Ethell got into wrenching in the first place and find out what he has planned for the future. According to CCRacer.com, “it’s going to be a different kind of ride…but one worth taking.”
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France
- 06.11.2015 : Shane McElrath Injured in Practice | Moto - Corona, CA
- 17.10.2015 : TLD Athletes on top at RedBull Rampage | Bike - Virgin, UT
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia