Hensley's CCRacer Returns with Season 2
Chronicles of a Club Racer
With another riding season behind him, Hensley is back with the second season of CCRacer, and the first installment is quite a bit different than Season 1. Hensley is only seen in the opening segment, suiting up for a ride down a typical surface street. No voice over, no grand introduction, just some riding footage before the focus turns to John Ethell and Jett Tuning.
Ethell featured prominently in the final episode of Season 1, helping to ensure Hensley’s bike was in top shape mechanically, but also serving as a mentor and advisor to the Club Racer. When frustration set in, Ethell was there to remind Hensley that you’re not going to do anything worthwhile on track if you’re not having fun.
Check out Episode 201 of CCRacer below and hear the story of how Ethell got into wrenching in the first place and find out what he has planned for the future. According to CCRacer.com, “it’s going to be a different kind of ride…but one worth taking.”
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH
- 13.10.2014 : Greg Hancock Is 2014 Speedway World Champion | Speedway - Torun, Poland
- 06.10.2014 : Jessy Nelson 3rd at Red Bull Straight Rhythm 2014 | Race Team - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Darryn Durham | Race Team - Corona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : 32 Riders to Compete in Red Bull Straight Rhythm at Fairplex on October 4 | Supercross - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Vildosola Racing Leads the SCORE International Championship | SCORE - Imperial Valley, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Darryn Durham - Back In Orange And Black | Race Team
- 01.10.2014 : Brandon Semenuk is the FMB Overall Champion | Freeride MTB - Virgin, UT
- 29.09.2014 : Willoughby and Pajon Victorious at Chula Vista BMX | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark