Hensley's CCRacer Returns with Season 2
Chronicles of a Club Racer
With another riding season behind him, Hensley is back with the second season of CCRacer, and the first installment is quite a bit different than Season 1. Hensley is only seen in the opening segment, suiting up for a ride down a typical surface street. No voice over, no grand introduction, just some riding footage before the focus turns to John Ethell and Jett Tuning.
Ethell featured prominently in the final episode of Season 1, helping to ensure Hensley’s bike was in top shape mechanically, but also serving as a mentor and advisor to the Club Racer. When frustration set in, Ethell was there to remind Hensley that you’re not going to do anything worthwhile on track if you’re not having fun.
Check out Episode 201 of CCRacer below and hear the story of how Ethell got into wrenching in the first place and find out what he has planned for the future. According to CCRacer.com, “it’s going to be a different kind of ride…but one worth taking.”
- 29.07.2015 : TLD / KTM's Toby Price Takes 5th AORC Crown of His Career | AORC - Kyogle, Australia
- 27.07.2015 : Team TLD Riders All Score Top-10 Finishes at Washougal | AMA Pro Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 27.07.2015 : TLD’s Noren Makes It Three Weekends In A Row With Career-Best Finish | AMA Pro Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 27.07.2015 : Interview: Brandon Semenuk and Rupert Walker - Revel In The Chaos | Freeride MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.07.2015 : TLD's Toby Price Could Wrap Up Fifth AORC Crown This Weekend | AORC - Kyogle, Australia
- 24.07.2015 : Sage Karam Earns First-Career Podium At Iowa 2015 | IndyCar - Newton, IA
- 23.07.2015 : TLD’s Noren Backs Up Career Best Result With Seventh Overall | AMA Pro Motocross - Millville, MN
- 20.07.2015 : TLD’s McElrath Breaks Into Top-10 With Impressive Moto 2 Ride | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 20.07.2015 : KTM Strong Man Kirk Gibbs Braves The Pain At Shepparton | Motocross - Victoria, Australia
- 10.07.2015 : TLD/KTM’s Toby Price Picked Up By Red Bull Factory Rally Team | World Motorcycle Rally Championships