Hensley's CCRacer Returns with Season 2
Chronicles of a Club Racer
With another riding season behind him, Hensley is back with the second season of CCRacer, and the first installment is quite a bit different than Season 1. Hensley is only seen in the opening segment, suiting up for a ride down a typical surface street. No voice over, no grand introduction, just some riding footage before the focus turns to John Ethell and Jett Tuning.
Ethell featured prominently in the final episode of Season 1, helping to ensure Hensley’s bike was in top shape mechanically, but also serving as a mentor and advisor to the Club Racer. When frustration set in, Ethell was there to remind Hensley that you’re not going to do anything worthwhile on track if you’re not having fun.
Check out Episode 201 of CCRacer below and hear the story of how Ethell got into wrenching in the first place and find out what he has planned for the future. According to CCRacer.com, “it’s going to be a different kind of ride…but one worth taking.”
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA