Graffunder Takes Career-Best Finish at Las Vegas EnduroCross Finale
Endurocross - Las Vegas, NV
"Second place is awesome; I'm pumped!" Graffunder exclaimed. "It was definitely a track for me. It wasn't super gnarly, but they went back to their roots with a really full track. They didn't have a lot of open straightaways without obstacles. There were no flat corners, not that much jumping - just obstacle after obstacle - and that really played into my favor."
The night didn't start off well for Graffunder, who found himself at a second-row start for his heat race. He was still able to get a decent jump, and even battle Mike Brown for the lead, but a crash sent him over the bars and into the LCQ for qualifying.
"In the main, I had a decent start - probably fifth or sixth," Graffunder said. "There was carnage all over the track and the crowd was going crazy. I was in third and I was like, ‘Just keep pushing and I can maybe catch these guys.' At one point I went back to fourth place, and almost lost the gap on Kyle and Geoff, but I regrouped, got my lines back together a couple laps later and passed into second place."
Be sure to follow Team Husqvarna on Facebook or via Twitter @HusqvarnaNA. Husqvarna Motorcycle Distribution North America Inc.
Husqvarna has continued to expand its professional race team to compete in AMA National Enduro, GNCC, EnduroCross and AMA West Hare Scrambles Series. Husqvarna team riders are competing aboard 2013 Husqvarna CR125, TC250R, TXC250R and TXC310R off-road models. Husqvarna Motorcycles are widely known and respected in the off-road world for a heritage of competition and numerous motocross and enduro world championships.
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France
- 06.11.2015 : Shane McElrath Injured in Practice | Moto - Corona, CA
- 17.10.2015 : TLD Athletes on top at RedBull Rampage | Bike - Virgin, UT
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia