Graffunder Takes Career-Best Finish at Las Vegas EnduroCross Finale
Endurocross - Las Vegas, NV
"Second place is awesome; I'm pumped!" Graffunder exclaimed. "It was definitely a track for me. It wasn't super gnarly, but they went back to their roots with a really full track. They didn't have a lot of open straightaways without obstacles. There were no flat corners, not that much jumping - just obstacle after obstacle - and that really played into my favor."
The night didn't start off well for Graffunder, who found himself at a second-row start for his heat race. He was still able to get a decent jump, and even battle Mike Brown for the lead, but a crash sent him over the bars and into the LCQ for qualifying.
"In the main, I had a decent start - probably fifth or sixth," Graffunder said. "There was carnage all over the track and the crowd was going crazy. I was in third and I was like, ‘Just keep pushing and I can maybe catch these guys.' At one point I went back to fourth place, and almost lost the gap on Kyle and Geoff, but I regrouped, got my lines back together a couple laps later and passed into second place."
Be sure to follow Team Husqvarna on Facebook or via Twitter @HusqvarnaNA. Husqvarna Motorcycle Distribution North America Inc.
Husqvarna has continued to expand its professional race team to compete in AMA National Enduro, GNCC, EnduroCross and AMA West Hare Scrambles Series. Husqvarna team riders are competing aboard 2013 Husqvarna CR125, TC250R, TXC250R and TXC310R off-road models. Husqvarna Motorcycles are widely known and respected in the off-road world for a heritage of competition and numerous motocross and enduro world championships.
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History