Graffunder Takes Career-Best Finish at Las Vegas EnduroCross Finale
Endurocross - Las Vegas, NV
"Second place is awesome; I'm pumped!" Graffunder exclaimed. "It was definitely a track for me. It wasn't super gnarly, but they went back to their roots with a really full track. They didn't have a lot of open straightaways without obstacles. There were no flat corners, not that much jumping - just obstacle after obstacle - and that really played into my favor."
The night didn't start off well for Graffunder, who found himself at a second-row start for his heat race. He was still able to get a decent jump, and even battle Mike Brown for the lead, but a crash sent him over the bars and into the LCQ for qualifying.
"In the main, I had a decent start - probably fifth or sixth," Graffunder said. "There was carnage all over the track and the crowd was going crazy. I was in third and I was like, ‘Just keep pushing and I can maybe catch these guys.' At one point I went back to fourth place, and almost lost the gap on Kyle and Geoff, but I regrouped, got my lines back together a couple laps later and passed into second place."
Be sure to follow Team Husqvarna on Facebook or via Twitter @HusqvarnaNA. Husqvarna Motorcycle Distribution North America Inc.
Husqvarna has continued to expand its professional race team to compete in AMA National Enduro, GNCC, EnduroCross and AMA West Hare Scrambles Series. Husqvarna team riders are competing aboard 2013 Husqvarna CR125, TC250R, TXC250R and TXC310R off-road models. Husqvarna Motorcycles are widely known and respected in the off-road world for a heritage of competition and numerous motocross and enduro world championships.
- 30.03.2015 : Seely Keeps Up Momentum in St. Louis with Fourth Place | AMA Supercross - St. Louis, MO
- 30.03.2015 : Montoya Overpowering in 2015 IndyCar Season-Opening Win | IndyCar - St. Petersburg, FL
- 30.03.2015 : Lusty / TLD / KTM’s Kirk Gibbs Takes The Red Plate at MX Nationals Rd. 1 | MX Nationals - Horsham, Victoria, AUS
- 30.03.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Race Team Competes in the East | AMA Supercross - Corona, CA
- 25.03.2015 : Post Claims 5th Straight Elite Women's U.S. National Champion Title | BMX - Rock Hill, SC
- 25.03.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wraps Up 2014-2015 Season At Lake Geneva Snocross | Snocross - Lake Geneva, WI
- 24.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Makes It Back-To-Back Podium Finishes in Detroit | AMA Supercross - Detroit, MI
- 20.03.2015 : Top 5 for Vildosola Racing in the Polaris RZR Mint 400 | Mint 400 - Las Vegas, NV
- 18.03.2015 : Transworld Motocross Race Series Profile: Max Lee | Motocross - Riverside, CA
- 17.03.2015 : Lusty Industries KTM Team Riders Top 5 at Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia