Graffunder Puts Husqvarna In Top Five at Barcelona X Games
Endurocross - Barcelona, Spain
Rain threatened to turn the Barcelona, Spain Enduro X event into another mud fest, but the promoters managed to keep the course dry and fast for the Moto X competition. Factory Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder called on his motocross skills to tackle the jumpy high-speed course, and thanks to a bold move on the tractor tire jump, was able to pass former teammate Kyle Redmond in the main event. Graffunder ran as high as fourth, and held on strong to finish close behind former champion Taddy Blazusiak.
"Fifth place is great, but the podium is only a few spots away," Graffunder said. "I know I can get there. I'm looking forward to bringing home another X Games medal. My TXC310R is running great and it handles these moto-style tracks really well. We have Munich X Games coming up at the end of June and I'm looking forward to another shot at the podium."
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA