Graffunder Puts Husqvarna In Top Five at Barcelona X Games
Endurocross - Barcelona, Spain
Rain threatened to turn the Barcelona, Spain Enduro X event into another mud fest, but the promoters managed to keep the course dry and fast for the Moto X competition. Factory Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder called on his motocross skills to tackle the jumpy high-speed course, and thanks to a bold move on the tractor tire jump, was able to pass former teammate Kyle Redmond in the main event. Graffunder ran as high as fourth, and held on strong to finish close behind former champion Taddy Blazusiak.
"Fifth place is great, but the podium is only a few spots away," Graffunder said. "I know I can get there. I'm looking forward to bringing home another X Games medal. My TXC310R is running great and it handles these moto-style tracks really well. We have Munich X Games coming up at the end of June and I'm looking forward to another shot at the podium."
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia