Graffunder On The Podium at Boise EnduroCross
Endurocross - Boise, ID
One of the toughest AMA EnduroCross tracks of the year spelled good results for factory Husqvarna racers Cory Graffunder and Kyle Redmond. Both racers landed in the top-five, with Graffunder claiming a podium position with a third-place at round seven of the series.
"It feels great to be back up on the podium," Graffunder said. "We had some great battles going on throughout the main. I got around Geoff Aaron for third, then I was battling with Colton Haaker, and Kyle was right there for a lot of the main. There was always pressure but I'm pretty stoked that I held everyone off and got on the podium."
Both Graffunder and Redmond were able to call upon their trials skills to tackle the technical course, which most riders found very difficult to attack. Patience and razor-sharp skill along with the prowess of the FMF/Stillwell Performance TXC310 allowed them to put in consistent laps throughout the main event.
"It was one of the hardest tracks we've had," Redmond commented, "which was good for me and Cory. We were running third and fourth for a lot of the main, but I gave fourth-place away on the last lap. I was pretty bummed about that. I got stuck in the rocks and lost like five seconds and Soule got by me. I almost got him back; it was a really close finish but I had to settle for fifth."
Redmond and Graffunder will be back in action in three weeks for the eighth and final round of the AMA EnduroCross series in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Be sure to follow Team Husqvarna on @HusqvarnaNA.
Husqvarna Motorcycles. Tradition on two wheels since 1903.
Husqvarna Motorcycles, a part of the BMW Group since October 2007, are widely known and respected in the off-road world for a heritage of competition and numerous motocross and enduro world championships. Originally founded in Sweden in 1903, Husqvarna motorcycles have been designed and manufactured in Varese, Italy since 1987.
Husqvarna Motorcycles NA, LLC
Husqvarna Motorcycles NA, LLC is part of BMW (US) Holding Corp. BMW Group's sales headquarters for North, Central and South America is located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ. Husqvarna has continued to expand its professional race team to compete in AMA National Enduro, GNCC, EnduroCross, the AMA Western Hare Scrambles Series and WORCS championships. Husqvarna team riders are competing aboard 2012 Husqvarna TC250, TXC250, TXC310 and TXC511 off-road models.
- 02.03.2015 : Seely’s Stats - 10 Fast Facts from Atlanta 2 Supercross | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 27.02.2015 : Sound Off: Jessy Nelson Interview | TLD Race Team - Art's Cyclery Interview
- 25.02.2015 : Logan Christian Lands Podium Finish In Chicago | Snocross - Chicago, IL
- 25.02.2015 : Toby Price Swaps Bike for Stadium Super Truck Debut | Super Trucks - Adelaide, Australia
- 25.02.2015 : Mears All Smiles After Successful Daytona Speedweeks | NASCAR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.02.2015 : Top-10 Finish for Kasey Kahne in 2015 Daytona 500 | NASCAR - Daytona, FL
- 24.02.2015 : California Dreamin' with Aaron Gwin | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.02.2015 : Willoughby and Post Victorious at 2015 Phoenix Winter Nationals | BMX - Phoenix, AZ
- 23.02.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Cole Seely’s Race Day in Atlanta | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 13.02.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Soo I-500 and Podiums In New York | Snocross - Fertile, MN