GDR / Troy Lee Designs / Honda Canada Set To Kick Off 2013 Season
Motocross - Courtland, Ontario
The crew at GDR could not be happier to be working with such a great company and feel that with direct support from a manufacturer will be a great benefit to the team.
Derek Verheyen, National Sales Manager at Honda Canada says "Honda Canada is thrilled to be supporting the GDR Team. We are excited to see what the season will hold for us and looking forward to some great racing this year."
The team is also excited to announce its two riders, Blake Savage of St. George, Utah, and Nathan Bles of Bayfield, Ontario. Both riders are familiar with the team as Blake came to Canada last summer to race the final round of the series and Nathan rode for the GDR team in 2011. Both riders have been training in the USA during the winter in preparation for the upcoming season.
Savage says “I’m looking forward to this opportunity to race for the GDR TLD Honda team. Last year I got a taste of what the Canadian Nationals are all about at the final round and left feeling right at home. I feel that the GDR crew is a very professional group and they have what it takes to go after a championship this year. I can’t wait for round 1!”
Bles adds “There is no place I would rather be right now then on the GDR team for 2013! Derek and I have a great relationship going back several years, I’m really excited to be a part of the team and take full advantage of this opportunity that they have given me!”
“I am really happy to have two great young guys like Blake and Nathan part of our program this season. They are both well liked and will be great representatives off the track as well as fast on the track.” said team manager Derek Schuster of the team riders. “Once again we have some great people behind the scenes that have put in a big effort to make it all happen like Derek Farthing, Matt Bannon, and Joe Skidd, along with great support from the staff at Honda. I cannot show enough appreciation of their commitment to the team.”
GDR Troy Lee Designs Honda would not be possible without the help of our amazing supporters. Thank you to each and every one of you for your support!
Honda Canada, Troy Lee Designs, Superior Suspension Settings, Hindle Exhaust, Dunlop, Oakley, Forma, Atlas, Toronto Digital Imaging, Wiseco, Hinson Clutch Components, Performance Research Canada, DT1, Works Connection, Moto Tassinari, Klotz Fuel, Rynotech, D.I.D., Xtrig, Vans, Renthal, EBC, ODI, Leo Vince Carbon, Macnab Transit, Matrix Concepts, Rad Mfg, Dyco Tool, Motoseat, Snap-On, GET, Jaybird, Mishimoto, Cycra
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB