Following Fillmore Series - Outside the Life of a SuperBike Racer
Web Series Debut - Temecula, CA
Following Fillmore, is a new web series that exposes the unique and compelling life of a SuperBike racer, athlete, Chris Fillmore. Along for the ride are his friends, famous athletes and other moto-personalites like Josh Hayes, the Bostrom brothers, Cal Crutchlow, Jason Pridmore, Victor Sheldon, and Troy Lee.
There are plenty of webisodes featuring men on their machines. There are plenty of interview and behind the scenes videos, and there is even a reality TV show, but rarely do we see the real story of the man behind the machine. Following Fillmore is a heartfelt, honest, and playful look into the private world of an athlete who has dedicated his life to a sport that teeters on the edge of death.
In this budding web-series, we’re out to humanize an inspiring young star who shows us the inside world of motorcycles, from passion to pavement, from benefit rides to restoring vintage motorcycles, racing along with a glimpse into the humility and warmth that makes Chris Fillmore's story so fascinating.
Star of Following Fillmore is a former Vance and Hines XR1200 Champion, current KTM/HMC AMA Pro Superbike Factory Rider, Chris Fillmore. From being the youngest rider at 16 to race SuperMoto professionally to winning championships on XR1200, Chris Fillmore is at the top of his game; riding the KTM HMC Superbike in the AMA Road Racing series. With a large and ever expanding fan base, friends and fellow racers at the top of the industry, a passion for cycling, supermoto, motocross and irresistible charisma, Chris Fillmore is truly a 21st century athlete.
After ending 2012 with a 4th place finish aboard the KTM RC8 Race Spec Machine at NOLA, and rebounding from a badly broken hand in the middle of the season, Chris Fillmore has KTM's enthusiastic support for the coming year. With his dedication and KTM’s exceptional machines, Chris will no doubt continue to make history in Superbike Racing and Eyeball’s Following Fillmore crew will be along for the ride, following Chris’ intriguing life outside of his racing.
eyeball - an award winning creative agency - holds a lens up to the life of this awesome American athlete. Our crew takes you deeper with Chris to surface the parts of his background that make him Him. Fillmore speaks the language of raw metal and race components, he backslaps with grizzled oldhead racers and mechanics, brews coffee with entrepreneurs both local and global—and yes, he looks great doing it. Speed demons abound; Chris Fillmore’s a committed devotée of the sport, with a colorful posse and humble love behind those high cheekbones.
- 07.03.2014 : Servia to Race Select Races with Rahal Letterman Lanigan | IndyCar - Brownsburg, IN
- 06.03.2014 : Interview: Cole Seely - Replacement Killer | Supercross - TWMX Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Where Are They Now - Dave Cullinan | MTB - Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross | Supercross - Corona, CA
- 04.03.2014 : Herfindahl and Joanis Win Pro Finals In Cross-Country and Snocross | Snocross - Warroad, MN
- 03.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Crowd the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 03.03.2014 : SCORE San Felipe 250 Victory Marks Historic Feat For Vildosola Racing | Off-Road - San Felipe, Mexico
- 28.02.2014 : SRAM Announces Formation of SRAM / Troy Lee Designs Mountain Bike Team | Chicago, IL
- 27.02.2014 : Interview: TLD Enduro Rider Bryan Regnier | MTB - France
- 27.02.2014 : Seely Joins Team Honda Muscle Milk in Indianapolis | Supercross - Torrance, CA