Following Fillmore Season 2: Outside the Life of a Superbike Racer
YouTube Web Series - Temecula, CA
When Following Fillmore began, Chris himself was a reluctant participant in this unique form of sponsorship: he imagined bringing cameras and crew into his not-so-ordinary (or orderly) life would result in something forced and artificial, the antithesis of his character. Convinced by eyeballMoto founder, Limore Shur, he hesitantly began. Bounding between his non-racing exploits and race days Following Fillmore was off to a great start: crew, camera and a whole lot of bikes along for the ride. After the first handful of episodes eyeballMoto and Fillmore quickly realized that by using mainly his own GoPros, rather than a traditional camera and crew, there were no out-of-bounds, “using his own GoPro we proved that we could literally follow Fillmore anywhere without losing the authenticity that made Fillmore, well Fillmore,” says Shur.
And now, with his trusty GoPros by his side (or on his helmet, a stick, or dash), he’s the captain of his own adventure: no stylists or directors, no sound crew or lighting, no holds for weather. Fillmore goes-forth and does his thing, and we can… Follow. And so from battles for the podium at Laguna, to Supermoto at Superbiker Mettet in Belgium, to getting lost on mountain trails, through the best season of his career, we followed.
Season one of Following Fillmore was the unbiased, uncensored, unapologetic life of a superbike racer whose ride has just begun. eyeballMoto is happy to present season two of Following Fillmore: more racing, traveling, friends, fans, and a whole lot of the great unknown. He’s going to do what he does, no matter what… and he wants you to follow.
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History