Following Fillmore Season 2: Outside the Life of a Superbike Racer
YouTube Web Series - Temecula, CA
When Following Fillmore began, Chris himself was a reluctant participant in this unique form of sponsorship: he imagined bringing cameras and crew into his not-so-ordinary (or orderly) life would result in something forced and artificial, the antithesis of his character. Convinced by eyeballMoto founder, Limore Shur, he hesitantly began. Bounding between his non-racing exploits and race days Following Fillmore was off to a great start: crew, camera and a whole lot of bikes along for the ride. After the first handful of episodes eyeballMoto and Fillmore quickly realized that by using mainly his own GoPros, rather than a traditional camera and crew, there were no out-of-bounds, “using his own GoPro we proved that we could literally follow Fillmore anywhere without losing the authenticity that made Fillmore, well Fillmore,” says Shur.
And now, with his trusty GoPros by his side (or on his helmet, a stick, or dash), he’s the captain of his own adventure: no stylists or directors, no sound crew or lighting, no holds for weather. Fillmore goes-forth and does his thing, and we can… Follow. And so from battles for the podium at Laguna, to Supermoto at Superbiker Mettet in Belgium, to getting lost on mountain trails, through the best season of his career, we followed.
Season one of Following Fillmore was the unbiased, uncensored, unapologetic life of a superbike racer whose ride has just begun. eyeballMoto is happy to present season two of Following Fillmore: more racing, traveling, friends, fans, and a whole lot of the great unknown. He’s going to do what he does, no matter what… and he wants you to follow.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA