Following Fillmore Season 2: Outside the Life of a Superbike Racer
YouTube Web Series - Temecula, CA
When Following Fillmore began, Chris himself was a reluctant participant in this unique form of sponsorship: he imagined bringing cameras and crew into his not-so-ordinary (or orderly) life would result in something forced and artificial, the antithesis of his character. Convinced by eyeballMoto founder, Limore Shur, he hesitantly began. Bounding between his non-racing exploits and race days Following Fillmore was off to a great start: crew, camera and a whole lot of bikes along for the ride. After the first handful of episodes eyeballMoto and Fillmore quickly realized that by using mainly his own GoPros, rather than a traditional camera and crew, there were no out-of-bounds, “using his own GoPro we proved that we could literally follow Fillmore anywhere without losing the authenticity that made Fillmore, well Fillmore,” says Shur.
And now, with his trusty GoPros by his side (or on his helmet, a stick, or dash), he’s the captain of his own adventure: no stylists or directors, no sound crew or lighting, no holds for weather. Fillmore goes-forth and does his thing, and we can… Follow. And so from battles for the podium at Laguna, to Supermoto at Superbiker Mettet in Belgium, to getting lost on mountain trails, through the best season of his career, we followed.
Season one of Following Fillmore was the unbiased, uncensored, unapologetic life of a superbike racer whose ride has just begun. eyeballMoto is happy to present season two of Following Fillmore: more racing, traveling, friends, fans, and a whole lot of the great unknown. He’s going to do what he does, no matter what… and he wants you to follow.
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview