Following Fillmore Season 2: Outside the Life of a Superbike Racer
YouTube Web Series - Temecula, CA
When Following Fillmore began, Chris himself was a reluctant participant in this unique form of sponsorship: he imagined bringing cameras and crew into his not-so-ordinary (or orderly) life would result in something forced and artificial, the antithesis of his character. Convinced by eyeballMoto founder, Limore Shur, he hesitantly began. Bounding between his non-racing exploits and race days Following Fillmore was off to a great start: crew, camera and a whole lot of bikes along for the ride. After the first handful of episodes eyeballMoto and Fillmore quickly realized that by using mainly his own GoPros, rather than a traditional camera and crew, there were no out-of-bounds, “using his own GoPro we proved that we could literally follow Fillmore anywhere without losing the authenticity that made Fillmore, well Fillmore,” says Shur.
And now, with his trusty GoPros by his side (or on his helmet, a stick, or dash), he’s the captain of his own adventure: no stylists or directors, no sound crew or lighting, no holds for weather. Fillmore goes-forth and does his thing, and we can… Follow. And so from battles for the podium at Laguna, to Supermoto at Superbiker Mettet in Belgium, to getting lost on mountain trails, through the best season of his career, we followed.
Season one of Following Fillmore was the unbiased, uncensored, unapologetic life of a superbike racer whose ride has just begun. eyeballMoto is happy to present season two of Following Fillmore: more racing, traveling, friends, fans, and a whole lot of the great unknown. He’s going to do what he does, no matter what… and he wants you to follow.
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB