Following Fillmore - Outside the Life of a SuperBike Racer
YouTube Web Series
Last week in Daytona marked the start of a new Superbike season in which Chris Fillmore and his new teammate Taylor Knapp proved that tough love and teamwork is a recipe for success for KTM Superbike Team. In day one at Daytona Fillmore and brand new teammate Knapp raced neck-to-neck to finished 10th and 9th respectively and Fillmore went on the next day to move forward into 8th; a very hopeful start to a new season.
In episode two of Following Fillmore, join us in the “bedroom” of Chris Fillmore (Calm down, ladies, that’s just what he calls his hotel room with the KTM SuperBike Team at the Long Beach International Motorcycle Convention) to talk with Fillmore and his new teammate about how Knapp landed a spot on the KTM team, the parallels in their Michigan childhoods, the incredible Dad’s who helped them get where they are, and their strategy for the coming season.
Go behind the scenes, beyond the speed, and into the psyche of two good ol’ boys from Michigan in an episode you wont want to miss. Fillmore’s incredible racing skills might speak for themselves, but he certainly still has some incredible things to say; and we can’t help loving to listen. Visit YouTube and check out the latest installment of Following Fillmore.
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia