Following Fillmore - Outside the Life of a SuperBike Racer
YouTube Web Series
Last week in Daytona marked the start of a new Superbike season in which Chris Fillmore and his new teammate Taylor Knapp proved that tough love and teamwork is a recipe for success for KTM Superbike Team. In day one at Daytona Fillmore and brand new teammate Knapp raced neck-to-neck to finished 10th and 9th respectively and Fillmore went on the next day to move forward into 8th; a very hopeful start to a new season.
In episode two of Following Fillmore, join us in the “bedroom” of Chris Fillmore (Calm down, ladies, that’s just what he calls his hotel room with the KTM SuperBike Team at the Long Beach International Motorcycle Convention) to talk with Fillmore and his new teammate about how Knapp landed a spot on the KTM team, the parallels in their Michigan childhoods, the incredible Dad’s who helped them get where they are, and their strategy for the coming season.
Go behind the scenes, beyond the speed, and into the psyche of two good ol’ boys from Michigan in an episode you wont want to miss. Fillmore’s incredible racing skills might speak for themselves, but he certainly still has some incredible things to say; and we can’t help loving to listen. Visit YouTube and check out the latest installment of Following Fillmore.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA