First look: Sam Hill’s Pink Team CRC/Nukeproof Pulse and Kit
MTB - Auction
Sam Hill's 2013 Custom PINK Troy Lee Designs MTB Race Kit
Sam Hill's 2013 Custom PINK Nukeproof Pulse
As well as his super-smooth riding and the roar of the crowd, there’s something else that’ll make Sam Hill stand out this weekend at the Val di Sole mountain bike World Cup, and that’s this one-off pink Team CRC/Nukeproof Pulse and matching Troy Lee Designs custom kit.
An annual feature in the Australian rider’s season, the five-time World Champion will donate the limited edition frame and kit to charity eBay auctions after the race, with proceeds going to CRC's charity partner Action Cancer.
Hill said, "I'm really excited to continue my annual ‘pink auction’ and this year I’m delighted to auction off my frame and race kit in aid of Chain Reaction Cycles’ nominated charity, Action Cancer. I hope as many of the fans as possible get behind this and raise plenty of cash for this great cause.”
The eBay auctions will begin on Thursday 13th June with 100% of all money raised going to Action Cancer.
Here's what's included:
- Custom painted pink 2013 Nukeproof Pulse (medium) with: headset, rear shock and Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature seatpost, saddle, stem and bars
- Limited edition Troy Lee Designs Sam Hill kit : jersey, pants and gloves (medium)
Action Cancer maintains a pioneering role in the development of cancer early detection and support services.
They offer digital breast screening to over 1,100 women every month, provide counseling to people when they need it most, lead in men’s health promotion, the research of grants to local universities and operate a “Big Bus” mobile unit which visits 200 new locations every year with an estimated 10,000 people benefiting from its services.
Action Cancer was appointed as Chain Reaction Cycles’ nominated charity in 2012 and are reliant on voluntary donations to continue their work.
- 11.12.2013 : Colton Facciotti to Gopher Dunes Racing TLD Honda for 2014 | Supercross/Motocross - TLD Canada
- 11.12.2013 : Interview with Artist Tom Fritz | Art - Megadeluxe.com Interview
- 10.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Win Two and Extend Points Lead | Snocross - Bessemer, MI
- 10.12.2013 : TLD to Back Hope Tech Enduro & DH Team for 2014 | MTB - United Kingdom
- 10.12.2013 : Stewart Goes 10-3 at Geneva SX | Supercross - Geneva, Switzerland
- 10.12.2013 : Sporting Achievement of the Year 2013 Finalist: Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 10.12.2013 : Last Call - Eliot Jackson Interview | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 09.12.2013 : KTM Re-Signs Chris Fillmore to Superbike Team | Superbike - Murrieta, CA
- 09.12.2013 : GT BMX Team Goes Big at Grand Nationals | BMX - Tulsa, OK
- 05.12.2013 : Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC | Supercross - Red Bull