Factory Husqvarna Riders Kick Off AMA EnduroCross Series In The Main
Endurocross - Las Vegas, NV
Despite several crashes in the early laps of the main that left him at the back of the pack, Graffunder piloted his TXC310R back into the top-10 where he carded a respectable seventh place finish. It wasn't quite what he was looking for, but the Canadian admits he had a lot of positive takeaways from Friday night's race, including setting the third-quickest hot lap in the afternoon qualifier.
"Usually in practice laps I'm about 10th fastest," Cory commented. "I was happy about that. In the night program I was fourth so it's good to know my speed is where it needs to be. Now it's just a matter of putting it all together and staying off the ground."
Jamie Lanza took to the Las Vegas course aboard a Husqvarna CR125, and was happy to make the main event in his return to AMA EnduroCross. "It feels really good to be in the main," Lanza said. "It was a lot of fun. The course was good; I think it was one of the best in a while based on difficulty and places to pass."
Being aboard the lightweight Husqvarna two-stroke proved to be an advantage on the tight and technical EnduroCross track. "I think we showed that the CR125 is competitive," Lanza commented. "The start is obviously hard but there's a lot of places where the 125 is great. It's an advantage to be on a lighter bike in the rocks and the matrix."
Immediately following Friday night's main event, Lanza packed up and headed to Primm, Nevada for the Shamrocks Big 6 Grand Prix, where he went on to take victories on both Saturday and Sunday. "It's a lot of fun being out there on the 125," Lanza said of his CR, which is in 144cc trim for the Big 6 GP series. "I had a lot of people come up to me at the Big 6 saying they loved seeing the 125 out there."
For more information on the entire 2013 Husqvarna line-up, please go to www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com.
- 26.05.2015 : Austin Dillon Dominates Nascar Xfinity Race At Charlotte | NASCAR - Charlotte, NC
- 26.05.2015 : Juan Pablo Montoya Outduels Power To Indianapolis 500 Victory | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 26.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM’s Nelson Makes First Podium Appearance at Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 25.05.2015 : Seely’s Hard Charging Earned the TLD Rider First Top-10 Finish in the 450 Class | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA