Eric Saunders set to tear it up at Loretta Lynn Nationals
Loretta Lynn Ranch - Hurricane Mills, TN
He is going to the Nationals to compete at the highest level possible with some of the best riders in the country.
"I can't wait to get to the Nationals and compete against some of the best riders in the country", says Eric.
Eric has been riding for Tony Stewart for 10 years and Tony is committed to helping Eric continue growing in his racing career.
"Eric is an incredibly talented young racer," says Stewart. "He is doing a great job racing at the amateur motocross level and I can't wait to see what he can do in the future."
"Eric is the reason I am involved in motocross and he is a pleasure to work with. I believe he has a future in racing, and plan on being involved in his career for years to come."
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France
- 06.11.2015 : Shane McElrath Injured in Practice | Moto - Corona, CA
- 17.10.2015 : TLD Athletes on top at RedBull Rampage | Bike - Virgin, UT
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia