Eric Saunders set to tear it up at Loretta Lynn Nationals
Loretta Lynn Ranch - Hurricane Mills, TN
He is going to the Nationals to compete at the highest level possible with some of the best riders in the country.
"I can't wait to get to the Nationals and compete against some of the best riders in the country", says Eric.
Eric has been riding for Tony Stewart for 10 years and Tony is committed to helping Eric continue growing in his racing career.
"Eric is an incredibly talented young racer," says Stewart. "He is doing a great job racing at the amateur motocross level and I can't wait to see what he can do in the future."
"Eric is the reason I am involved in motocross and he is a pleasure to work with. I believe he has a future in racing, and plan on being involved in his career for years to come."
- 29.05.2015 : TLD Canada / Honda Canada / GDR Set To Bring Home Championship Titles | Motocross - Ontario Canda
- 28.05.2015 : Eighth for Jerome Clementz in EWS#2 Ireland | Enduro MTB - Glenealy, Ireland
- 26.05.2015 : Austin Dillon Dominates Nascar Xfinity Race At Charlotte | NASCAR - Charlotte, NC
- 26.05.2015 : Juan Pablo Montoya Outduels Power To Indianapolis 500 Victory | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 26.05.2015 : TLD’s Nelson Makes First Podium Appearance at Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 25.05.2015 : Seely’s Hard Charging Earned the TLD Rider First Top-10 Finish in the 450 Class | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN