Eric Saunders set to tear it up at Loretta Lynn Nationals
Loretta Lynn Ranch - Hurricane Mills, TN
He is going to the Nationals to compete at the highest level possible with some of the best riders in the country.
"I can't wait to get to the Nationals and compete against some of the best riders in the country", says Eric.
Eric has been riding for Tony Stewart for 10 years and Tony is committed to helping Eric continue growing in his racing career.
"Eric is an incredibly talented young racer," says Stewart. "He is doing a great job racing at the amateur motocross level and I can't wait to see what he can do in the future."
"Eric is the reason I am involved in motocross and he is a pleasure to work with. I believe he has a future in racing, and plan on being involved in his career for years to come."
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia