Eric Saunders set to tear it up at Loretta Lynn Nationals
Loretta Lynn Ranch - Hurricane Mills, TN
He is going to the Nationals to compete at the highest level possible with some of the best riders in the country.
"I can't wait to get to the Nationals and compete against some of the best riders in the country", says Eric.
Eric has been riding for Tony Stewart for 10 years and Tony is committed to helping Eric continue growing in his racing career.
"Eric is an incredibly talented young racer," says Stewart. "He is doing a great job racing at the amateur motocross level and I can't wait to see what he can do in the future."
"Eric is the reason I am involved in motocross and he is a pleasure to work with. I believe he has a future in racing, and plan on being involved in his career for years to come."
- 07.03.2014 : Servia to Race Select Races with Rahal Letterman Lanigan | IndyCar - Brownsburg, IN
- 06.03.2014 : Interview: Cole Seely - Replacement Killer | Supercross - TWMX Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Where Are They Now - Dave Cullinan | MTB - Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross | Supercross - Corona, CA
- 04.03.2014 : Herfindahl and Joanis Win Pro Finals In Cross-Country and Snocross | Snocross - Warroad, MN
- 03.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Crowd the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 03.03.2014 : SCORE San Felipe 250 Victory Marks Historic Feat For Vildosola Racing | Off-Road - San Felipe, Mexico
- 28.02.2014 : SRAM Announces Formation of SRAM / Troy Lee Designs Mountain Bike Team | Chicago, IL
- 27.02.2014 : Interview: TLD Enduro Rider Bryan Regnier | MTB - France
- 27.02.2014 : Seely Joins Team Honda Muscle Milk in Indianapolis | Supercross - Torrance, CA