Eric Saunders set to tear it up at Loretta Lynn Nationals
Loretta Lynn Ranch - Hurricane Mills, TN
He is going to the Nationals to compete at the highest level possible with some of the best riders in the country.
"I can't wait to get to the Nationals and compete against some of the best riders in the country", says Eric.
Eric has been riding for Tony Stewart for 10 years and Tony is committed to helping Eric continue growing in his racing career.
"Eric is an incredibly talented young racer," says Stewart. "He is doing a great job racing at the amateur motocross level and I can't wait to see what he can do in the future."
"Eric is the reason I am involved in motocross and he is a pleasure to work with. I believe he has a future in racing, and plan on being involved in his career for years to come."
- 10.02.2016 : Troy Lee Designed Porsche | Stuttgart, Germany
- 09.02.2016 : TLD Re-signs Brandon Semenuk | Corona, CA
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA