Epic Action Video Cam: Chris Blose Moto 2 at Freestone
Helmet cam footage from Texas National
Have you ever wondered what it's like to run at the front of a national motocross race? What true motocross fan hasn't?
Thanks to Epic Action Video Cam anyone can now get a firsthand look at what it's like. Epic came onboard with the Troy Lee Designs/ Lucas Oil/ PPG/ Honda team earlier this year and we have had one of our riders wearing the camera at every round of the Lucas Oil AMA Motocross Nationals we've attended this summer.
The most recent video clip is from the Freestone, TX round in the second 450 moto. Mike Alessi pulled the holeshot (as usual) and he is followed closely by Dan Reardon, Michael Byrne, Andrew Short, and Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil riders Jake Moss and Chris Blose.
Blose had the camera mounted on his helmet and recorded some pretty incredible footage of the action and intensity at the front of the pack.
Check back after the rounds in Colorado and Washougal to see more Epic Action Video Cam footage.
The Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil/ PPG/ Honda race team would like to thank all of the amazing companies that have supported our racing efforts over the years. We would also like to welcome our new sponsors that will be an integral part of the crew in years to come. Among those are Lucas Oil, Seaspan, Avia, Skullcandy, Epic, Rossignol, Kasey Kahne Racing and Icon Aircraft. These companies have come onboard for 2009 and we are excited about working with them.
We would also like to acknowledge the sponsors that are returning this year. Those include American Honda, Wings for Life, PPG, Pacific Collision Centers, Couts Heating and Cooling, Dunlop, VP Racing Fuels, Pro Circuit, Renthal, ODI, Excel, RK, N-Style, Selle Italia, Alpinestars, Jimmy Vasser, Cornwell Tools, Cumberland, Cycra, Malcolm Smith, Flexfit, Hinson, Leatt Brace, Light Speed, MetTec, Momo, Muc-Off, QTM, Talon Hubs, CRF's Only and Twin Air. We could not go racing without you. Thank you for your support of the Troy Lee Designs Race Team.
We would also like to acknowledge Mid-Cities Honda for their continued support of Sean Borkenhagen.
- 09.02.2016 : TLD Re-signs Brandon Semenuk | Corona, CA
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA
- 08.12.2015 : KTM FACTORY MEDIA INTRO | Corona, CA