Day in the Dirt Motocross GP 15 at Glen Helen Raceway
Thanksgiving Weekend - November 23-25, 2012
Entries Are Now Open!
Red Bull Day in the Dirt 2012, also known as “the fastest party in town”, is moving to the legendary Glen Helen Raceway for the 15th running of this So Cal classic. The event is brought to you by Troy Lee Designs and American Honda, and hosted by the Hollywood Stunt and Film community. It is supported by BTO Sports, Asterisk, Leatt, McQueen Racing, FMF, GoPro, and Fender.
What started as a one day event in 1998 has turned into what some people call the “MX Woodstock”. It’s a gathering of family and friends and what they love most - dirt bikes. It not only attracts some of the fastest racers in the world and the who’s who of the moto industry, but also riders and moto fanatics world wide.
Seven-time national champ and an DITD regular from day one, Ricky Johnson, along with legend Gary Jones, have worked with presenter Troy Lee and Producer Kenny Alexander to design this year's course. With blessings from the Glen Helen crew to "get creative," you can expect anything from hills to asphalt to make up one of the coolest Motocross Grand Prix courses ever!
"A Day in the Dirt is such a special event," says Kenny Alexander. "For those who have been, it's one of the races you look forward to all year. And for the newcomers, it's the beginning of a brand new Thanksgiving tradition. This year we're moving the event to Glen Helen Raceway, a world-class facility that has hosted the outdoor nationals and the USGP. We're really excited to bring such a fun event to such a great venue."
Red Bull Day in the Dirt Motocross Grand Prix will take place Thanksgiving weekend, November 23 - 25, 2012 at Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernardino, CA.
Click here to download a Race Entry Form
Click here to register online
Click here to view the weekend race schedule
For more details, go to: www.adayinthedirt.com or www.glenhelen.com.
A Dirty Racing Inc. production in association with Fasthouse.
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Price Secures Desert Tri-Series Clean-Sweep | Off-Road - Port Hedland, Australia
- 22.08.2014 : Northern Notes: Canada Wins - Facciotti Goes to Utah | Motocross - Ontario, Canada
- 22.08.2014 : Cam Zink's Backflip Sets Guinness World Record | MTB Freeride - Mammoth Lakes, CA