Dany Torres Wraps up the 2012 Season
The 2012 season is already over and it's time to have a look at a complicated season but with a happy ending.
Started the year badly with my foot injury for which I had to have surgery, but fortunately I was improving and I finally got very good results in the second half of the year.
I have finished the year in exceptional shape and with a lot of motivation to obtain titles and medals next season. In addition, the coming year is going to be special since I participate for the first time in the IFMXF World Championship, again in the Red Bull X-Fighters series and also will be attending XGames. Ultimately, a year with many important competitions in which I will do my best and I hope I will achieve many successes. I can assure you that I will train and fight more than ever to get it…
Thanks for the unconditional support of my sponsors Red Bull, Du Telecom, Cepsa, Troy Lee Designs, Oakley, Ktm, Gaerne, Bud Racing, Fly Group, Rotu Racing, and all the people who support me in the best and worst moments.
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia
- 14.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Launches All New Adventure Line For 2016 | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.09.2015 : Unsung Hero: Derek Schuster | Motocross - Canada
- 08.09.2015 : Count Me In - Jessy Nelson Talks MXGP Of USA | MXGP - Glen Helen, CA