Dany Torres Wraps up the 2012 Season
The 2012 season is already over and it's time to have a look at a complicated season but with a happy ending.
Started the year badly with my foot injury for which I had to have surgery, but fortunately I was improving and I finally got very good results in the second half of the year.
I have finished the year in exceptional shape and with a lot of motivation to obtain titles and medals next season. In addition, the coming year is going to be special since I participate for the first time in the IFMXF World Championship, again in the Red Bull X-Fighters series and also will be attending XGames. Ultimately, a year with many important competitions in which I will do my best and I hope I will achieve many successes. I can assure you that I will train and fight more than ever to get it…
Thanks for the unconditional support of my sponsors Red Bull, Du Telecom, Cepsa, Troy Lee Designs, Oakley, Ktm, Gaerne, Bud Racing, Fly Group, Rotu Racing, and all the people who support me in the best and worst moments.
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- 09.12.2013 : KTM Re-Signs Chris Fillmore to Superbike Team | Superbike - Murrieta, CA
- 09.12.2013 : GT BMX Team Goes Big at Grand Nationals | BMX - Tulsa, OK
- 05.12.2013 : Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC | Supercross - Red Bull
- 05.12.2013 : Beyond the Bike: Micayla Gatto | Dirt Magazine Interview
- 05.12.2013 : Aim High Season Two Premieres Exclusively on Crackle | TV Guide Exclusive
- 04.12.2013 : #NotBad - Interview with Semenuk and Wittenburg | More Dirt Interview
- 02.12.2013 : Willoughby Wins Back-To-Back USA BMX Titles | BMX - Tulsa, OK
- 02.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Scores 2 Wins at Snocross Opener | Snocross - Duluth, MN
- 02.12.2013 : Rider Check: Ronnie Stewart | Vital MX Interview
- 28.11.2013 : "Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans" Marathon Thanksgiving Day on Velocity | Auto Racing - Velocity Network