Dany Torres Wraps up the 2012 Season
The 2012 season is already over and it's time to have a look at a complicated season but with a happy ending.
Started the year badly with my foot injury for which I had to have surgery, but fortunately I was improving and I finally got very good results in the second half of the year.
I have finished the year in exceptional shape and with a lot of motivation to obtain titles and medals next season. In addition, the coming year is going to be special since I participate for the first time in the IFMXF World Championship, again in the Red Bull X-Fighters series and also will be attending XGames. Ultimately, a year with many important competitions in which I will do my best and I hope I will achieve many successes. I can assure you that I will train and fight more than ever to get it…
Thanks for the unconditional support of my sponsors Red Bull, Du Telecom, Cepsa, Troy Lee Designs, Oakley, Ktm, Gaerne, Bud Racing, Fly Group, Rotu Racing, and all the people who support me in the best and worst moments.
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- 26.05.2015 : Austin Dillon Dominates Nascar Xfinity Race At Charlotte | NASCAR - Charlotte, NC
- 26.05.2015 : Juan Pablo Montoya Outduels Power To Indianapolis 500 Victory | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 26.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM’s Nelson Makes First Podium Appearance at Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 25.05.2015 : Seely’s Hard Charging Earned the TLD Rider First Top-10 Finish in the 450 Class | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA