Dany Torres Wraps up the 2012 Season
The 2012 season is already over and it's time to have a look at a complicated season but with a happy ending.
Started the year badly with my foot injury for which I had to have surgery, but fortunately I was improving and I finally got very good results in the second half of the year.
I have finished the year in exceptional shape and with a lot of motivation to obtain titles and medals next season. In addition, the coming year is going to be special since I participate for the first time in the IFMXF World Championship, again in the Red Bull X-Fighters series and also will be attending XGames. Ultimately, a year with many important competitions in which I will do my best and I hope I will achieve many successes. I can assure you that I will train and fight more than ever to get it…
Thanks for the unconditional support of my sponsors Red Bull, Du Telecom, Cepsa, Troy Lee Designs, Oakley, Ktm, Gaerne, Bud Racing, Fly Group, Rotu Racing, and all the people who support me in the best and worst moments.
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA