Dany Torres Takes 3rd at NIGHT of the JUMPS Berlin
FMX - Berlin, Germany
Last weekend I competed in the first 2 stops of the IFMXF World Championship where I managed to get third place both days.
I was not in my best shape because I hadn’t been able to train in my pre-season due to the injury I had in my ankle at the end of last year. In addition to this, I still feel some pain in my foot as I had to have two screws removed from it just a couple of weeks ago.
Although it has been a difficult weekend, I really wanted to do well so I managed to overcome the pain and, to be honest, getting on to the podium on both competitions has been a real prize for me because I was not expecting to obtain such good results.
I am now in Mexico to participate in the first round of the Red Bull X-Fighters where I'll give do my best again in order to get a good result.
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 05.09.2014 : Competition Eliminator: Johnny Greaves Delivers Big In 2014 | TORC - Crandon, WI