Dany Torres Takes 3rd at NIGHT of the JUMPS Berlin
FMX - Berlin, Germany
Last weekend I competed in the first 2 stops of the IFMXF World Championship where I managed to get third place both days.
I was not in my best shape because I hadn’t been able to train in my pre-season due to the injury I had in my ankle at the end of last year. In addition to this, I still feel some pain in my foot as I had to have two screws removed from it just a couple of weeks ago.
Although it has been a difficult weekend, I really wanted to do well so I managed to overcome the pain and, to be honest, getting on to the podium on both competitions has been a real prize for me because I was not expecting to obtain such good results.
I am now in Mexico to participate in the first round of the Red Bull X-Fighters where I'll give do my best again in order to get a good result.
- 01.09.2015 : Dixon Comes From Behind To Win 2015 IndyCar Championship | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 01.09.2015 : Kirk Gibbs Takes MX Nationals Championship | Motocross - Coolum, Australia
- 28.08.2015 : Oriol Servia to Drive Justin Wilson's No. 25 Car in IndyCar Finale | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 27.08.2015 : Alise Post 1st, Sam Willoughby 3rd at Sweden BMX | BMX - Angelholm, Sweden
- 26.08.2015 : Juan Montoya: Job To Do But With Sadness in Heart | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 24.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Closes 2015 Championship With a Podium in Indiana | AMA Pro Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 24.08.2015 : TLD's Aaron Gwin Clinches 2015 DH MTB World Cup Championship Title | MTB - Val di Sole, Italy
- 21.08.2015 : Semenuk Revels In The Glory Of 3rd Consecutive Red Bull Joyride Win | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 20.08.2015 : Gibbs On Verge of Clinching National MX1 Crown | MX Nationals - Australia
- 19.08.2015 : Mountain Biker Brandon Semenuk’s unReal Video: Long Shot Pays Off | Freeride MTB