Dany Torres Takes 3rd at NIGHT of the JUMPS Berlin
FMX - Berlin, Germany
Last weekend I competed in the first 2 stops of the IFMXF World Championship where I managed to get third place both days.
I was not in my best shape because I hadn’t been able to train in my pre-season due to the injury I had in my ankle at the end of last year. In addition to this, I still feel some pain in my foot as I had to have two screws removed from it just a couple of weeks ago.
Although it has been a difficult weekend, I really wanted to do well so I managed to overcome the pain and, to be honest, getting on to the podium on both competitions has been a real prize for me because I was not expecting to obtain such good results.
I am now in Mexico to participate in the first round of the Red Bull X-Fighters where I'll give do my best again in order to get a good result.
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | Oakland Supercross Results
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History
- 20.01.2015 : MXP Chatter: Kyle Keast | Motocross - Canada
- 20.01.2015 : American Champion Jared Mees Wins 2015 Troy Bayliss Classic | Flat Track - Taree, Australia
- 20.01.2015 : CBR's Zach Herfindahl Wins At Grafton | Snocross - Grafton, ND
- 19.01.2015 : TLD's Toby Price 3rd Overall In Dakar Rally 2015 | Off-Road - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 17.01.2015 : Nelson and McElrath Fight For Top-10 Finishes | AMA Supercross - Anaheim, CA