Dany Torres Takes 3rd at NIGHT of the JUMPS Berlin
FMX - Berlin, Germany
Last weekend I competed in the first 2 stops of the IFMXF World Championship where I managed to get third place both days.
I was not in my best shape because I hadn’t been able to train in my pre-season due to the injury I had in my ankle at the end of last year. In addition to this, I still feel some pain in my foot as I had to have two screws removed from it just a couple of weeks ago.
Although it has been a difficult weekend, I really wanted to do well so I managed to overcome the pain and, to be honest, getting on to the podium on both competitions has been a real prize for me because I was not expecting to obtain such good results.
I am now in Mexico to participate in the first round of the Red Bull X-Fighters where I'll give do my best again in order to get a good result.
- 30.07.2014 : Chris Holder Ready To Race Bydgoszcz | Speedway - Bydgoszcz, Poland
- 29.07.2014 : Ken Block Dominates Global Rallycross Charlotte | Rallycross - Charlotte, NC
- 29.07.2014 : Sam Willoughby Wins 2014 BMX World Cup Championships | BMX - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 29.07.2014 : Toby Price On Top As Tri-Series Continues | Off Road - Carnarvon, Australia
- 28.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Top Ten In Washington | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 28.07.2014 : Brendan Fairclough Succeeds in Lenzerheide | DH MTB - Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- 28.07.2014 : Honda Muscle Milk Top Ten at Washougal | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 25.07.2014 : Simply Perfect Pole Position for ESM on National Patrón Tequila Day | TUSC - Indianapolis, IN
- 25.07.2014 : Hancock's Stormer In Sweden | Speedway GP - Motala, Sweden
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI