Dany Torres Takes 3rd at NIGHT of the JUMPS Berlin
FMX - Berlin, Germany
Last weekend I competed in the first 2 stops of the IFMXF World Championship where I managed to get third place both days.
I was not in my best shape because I hadn’t been able to train in my pre-season due to the injury I had in my ankle at the end of last year. In addition to this, I still feel some pain in my foot as I had to have two screws removed from it just a couple of weeks ago.
Although it has been a difficult weekend, I really wanted to do well so I managed to overcome the pain and, to be honest, getting on to the podium on both competitions has been a real prize for me because I was not expecting to obtain such good results.
I am now in Mexico to participate in the first round of the Red Bull X-Fighters where I'll give do my best again in order to get a good result.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA