Dany Torres Starts the 2014 FMX Season
FMX - Costa Rica
2014 season is about to start and everything is almost ready in order to face all the great challenges and goals this year.
I use the word “almost” because, as many of you already know, I am coming back from a very serious injury on my ankle after a crash at the end of last season. I had to have surgery and I had some screws fitted and this has prevented me from practicing as much as I would have liked.
This next weekend I will go to X-Knights Costa Rica, this will be my first real test, where I will meet great top riders such as Tom Pagès, Rob Adelberg, Javier Villegas and Maikel Melero among others. There is no doubt that it will be really hard to win the competition again this year but I will do my best in order to kick the season off with a good result.
In March I will also be competing in the first stops of the two championships I will be trying to win this season, IFMXF World Championship and Red Bull X Fighters. The world Championship first competition will be on 7 march in Berlin and from there we will fly straight to Mexico for the first stop of X Fighters the following weekend.
This season I will have the support of all my loyal sponsors from previous years plus a new addition, JP Industries Mx Graphics, who have already designed and produced the first bike kits for this season. I hope you like it.
I want to take this opportunity to welcome JP Industries on board and to thank all of my sponsors for following me once again in this adventure. Thanks CEPSA, RED BULL, TROY LEE DESIGNS, OAKLEY, LEATT, GAERNE, BUD RACING, KTM, FLY GROUP and JP INDUSTRIES!
A bit hug and see you soon,
- 30.03.2015 : Seely Keeps Up Momentum in St. Louis with Fourth Place | AMA Supercross - St. Louis, MO
- 25.03.2015 : Post Claims 5th Straight Elite Women's U.S. National Champion Title | BMX - Rock Hill, SC
- 25.03.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wraps Up 2014-2015 Season At Lake Geneva Snocross | Snocross - Lake Geneva, WI
- 24.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Makes It Back-To-Back Podium Finishes in Detroit | AMA Supercross - Detroit, MI
- 20.03.2015 : Top 5 for Vildosola Racing in the Polaris RZR Mint 400 | Mint 400 - Las Vegas, NV
- 18.03.2015 : Transworld Motocross Race Series Profile: Max Lee | Motocross - Riverside, CA
- 17.03.2015 : Lusty Industries KTM Team Riders Top 5 at Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Returns to the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 16.03.2015 : Toby Price Finishes Second In Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : Top 5 For The 5: Kasey Kahne Finishes 4th At Phoenix | NASCAR - Phoenix, AZ