Dany Torres Starts the 2014 FMX Season
FMX - Costa Rica
2014 season is about to start and everything is almost ready in order to face all the great challenges and goals this year.
I use the word “almost” because, as many of you already know, I am coming back from a very serious injury on my ankle after a crash at the end of last season. I had to have surgery and I had some screws fitted and this has prevented me from practicing as much as I would have liked.
This next weekend I will go to X-Knights Costa Rica, this will be my first real test, where I will meet great top riders such as Tom Pagès, Rob Adelberg, Javier Villegas and Maikel Melero among others. There is no doubt that it will be really hard to win the competition again this year but I will do my best in order to kick the season off with a good result.
In March I will also be competing in the first stops of the two championships I will be trying to win this season, IFMXF World Championship and Red Bull X Fighters. The world Championship first competition will be on 7 march in Berlin and from there we will fly straight to Mexico for the first stop of X Fighters the following weekend.
This season I will have the support of all my loyal sponsors from previous years plus a new addition, JP Industries Mx Graphics, who have already designed and produced the first bike kits for this season. I hope you like it.
I want to take this opportunity to welcome JP Industries on board and to thank all of my sponsors for following me once again in this adventure. Thanks CEPSA, RED BULL, TROY LEE DESIGNS, OAKLEY, LEATT, GAERNE, BUD RACING, KTM, FLY GROUP and JP INDUSTRIES!
A bit hug and see you soon,
- 16.04.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Report: Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 15.04.2015 : Team Penske's Castroneves Podiums in Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 14.04.2015 : Lusty Industries / KTM’s Gibbs Shows His Mettle To Extend Nationals Lead | Motocross - Sydney, Australia
- 14.04.2015 : Kasey Kahne Finishes 8th At Texas | NASCAR - Fort Worth, TX
- 13.04.2015 : Aaron Gwin Takes 1st Place at 2015 DH World Cup Season Opener | DH MTB - Lourdes, France
- 13.04.2015 : Shane McElrath Makes Podium Return in Houston | AMA Supercross - Houston, TX
- 13.04.2015 : 2015 SRAM | Troy Lee Designs Race Team - Meet the Squad | Bicycle - SRAM TLD Race Team
- 13.04.2015 : TLD’s Cole Seely Wins First-Ever 450SX Main Event | AMA Supercross - Houston, TX
- 10.04.2015 : Jessy Nelson To Sit Out Remainder of 2015 Supercross Series | AMA Supercross - Corona, CA
- 06.04.2015 : Greg Hancock Still Hungry for Success | Speedway - Sweden