Dany Torres Starts the 2014 FMX Season
FMX - Costa Rica
2014 season is about to start and everything is almost ready in order to face all the great challenges and goals this year.
I use the word “almost” because, as many of you already know, I am coming back from a very serious injury on my ankle after a crash at the end of last season. I had to have surgery and I had some screws fitted and this has prevented me from practicing as much as I would have liked.
This next weekend I will go to X-Knights Costa Rica, this will be my first real test, where I will meet great top riders such as Tom Pagès, Rob Adelberg, Javier Villegas and Maikel Melero among others. There is no doubt that it will be really hard to win the competition again this year but I will do my best in order to kick the season off with a good result.
In March I will also be competing in the first stops of the two championships I will be trying to win this season, IFMXF World Championship and Red Bull X Fighters. The world Championship first competition will be on 7 march in Berlin and from there we will fly straight to Mexico for the first stop of X Fighters the following weekend.
This season I will have the support of all my loyal sponsors from previous years plus a new addition, JP Industries Mx Graphics, who have already designed and produced the first bike kits for this season. I hope you like it.
I want to take this opportunity to welcome JP Industries on board and to thank all of my sponsors for following me once again in this adventure. Thanks CEPSA, RED BULL, TROY LEE DESIGNS, OAKLEY, LEATT, GAERNE, BUD RACING, KTM, FLY GROUP and JP INDUSTRIES!
A bit hug and see you soon,
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History