Dany Torres Signs 2-year contract with Troy Lee Designs
Last week freestyle motocross rider Dany Torres of Spain and TLD European Brand Manager Kenny Jacob signed the contract which will keep Dany and Troy Lee Designs together for the next two seasons.
During the meeting with Kenny Jacob, Dany had the opportunity to chat via internet with Troy Lee, founder of the brand, and they were both really excited and motivated about this agreement.
Next season Dany will be using SE3 Victory helmets, GP Air Victory and SE Imperial gear together with SE and GP Gloves in different colors with spectacular designs.
Dany will also be wearing Troy Lee Designs premium protection such as BP 3850 HW for the chest, which he had never used before.
About Dany Torres
Dany Torres, a professional FMX rider, hails from a small village called Arahal in Sevilla-Spain. He started riding when at 3 years old his father bought him a bike for Christmas. Dany, in his early years, spent most of his time competing in MX and SX championships. At 15 years old he tried FMX and as he says, "this changed my life."
Dany was invited to Red Bull X-fighters in Las Vegas three years after trying FMX. He was also invited to the 2007 X-games which fulfilled a big dream of his. Dany won the X-Knights in Costa Rica three years in a row.
Today his goals are the same as when he first started, "To keep on riding and doing as many events as possible, but the most important thing is to have fun."
- 02.03.2015 : Seely’s Stats - 10 Fast Facts from Atlanta 2 Supercross | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 27.02.2015 : Sound Off: Jessy Nelson Interview | TLD Race Team - Art's Cyclery Interview
- 25.02.2015 : Logan Christian Lands Podium Finish In Chicago | Snocross - Chicago, IL
- 25.02.2015 : Toby Price Swaps Bike for Stadium Super Truck Debut | Super Trucks - Adelaide, Australia
- 25.02.2015 : Mears All Smiles After Successful Daytona Speedweeks | NASCAR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.02.2015 : Top-10 Finish for Kasey Kahne in 2015 Daytona 500 | NASCAR - Daytona, FL
- 24.02.2015 : California Dreamin' with Aaron Gwin | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.02.2015 : Willoughby and Post Victorious at 2015 Phoenix Winter Nationals | BMX - Phoenix, AZ
- 23.02.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Cole Seely’s Race Day in Atlanta | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 13.02.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Soo I-500 and Podiums In New York | Snocross - Fertile, MN