Dany Torres Signs 2-year contract with Troy Lee Designs
Last week freestyle motocross rider Dany Torres of Spain and TLD European Brand Manager Kenny Jacob signed the contract which will keep Dany and Troy Lee Designs together for the next two seasons.
During the meeting with Kenny Jacob, Dany had the opportunity to chat via internet with Troy Lee, founder of the brand, and they were both really excited and motivated about this agreement.
Next season Dany will be using SE3 Victory helmets, GP Air Victory and SE Imperial gear together with SE and GP Gloves in different colors with spectacular designs.
Dany will also be wearing Troy Lee Designs premium protection such as BP 3850 HW for the chest, which he had never used before.
About Dany Torres
Dany Torres, a professional FMX rider, hails from a small village called Arahal in Sevilla-Spain. He started riding when at 3 years old his father bought him a bike for Christmas. Dany, in his early years, spent most of his time competing in MX and SX championships. At 15 years old he tried FMX and as he says, "this changed my life."
Dany was invited to Red Bull X-fighters in Las Vegas three years after trying FMX. He was also invited to the 2007 X-games which fulfilled a big dream of his. Dany won the X-Knights in Costa Rica three years in a row.
Today his goals are the same as when he first started, "To keep on riding and doing as many events as possible, but the most important thing is to have fun."
- 20.05.2013 : Alise Post Repeats Her USAC Title | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 20.05.2013 : Graffunder Puts Husqvarna In Top Five at Barcelona X Games | Endurocross - Barcelona, Spain
- 20.05.2013 : Troy Lee Designs Kicks Off Summer at Hangtown MX | AMA Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 17.05.2013 : 'Little' Brother Goes Big | VurbMoto Interview
- 16.05.2013 : Ricky and Luke Johnson Both Victorious at Eldora Speedway | TORC - Rossburg, OH
- 16.05.2013 : Catching Up With: Blake Savage | DMX Interview
- 15.05.2013 : Matt Simmonds Takes 3rd at Round 2 of the BDS Fort William | MTB - Fort William, Scotland
- 15.05.2013 : Kahne Battles for Darlington Win and Finishes Race in 17th | NASCAR - Darlington, SC
- 15.05.2013 : Troy Lee Designs Welcomes Malcolm Stewart to the Team | AMA Motocross
- 14.05.2013 : Extreme Speed Motorsports Finishes Third and Fourth at Laguna Seca | ALMS - Monterey, CA