Dany Torres 2nd at NIGHT of the JUMPS Basel
FMX - Basel, Switzlerland
This weekend I participated in two stops of the IFMXF World Championship (NOTJ) held in Basel (Switzerland) where I got two fantastic 2nd places and a victory in the “Best Whip" competition.
March is over and these last two podiums are a good way to end the month. Now it’s time to do a review of this intense start to the season in which I have been traveling and competing non-stop. This month the two most important FMX Championships have started, IFMX World Championship and Red Bull X-Fighters where I have participated in a total of six stops in the past few weeks. One of them was X-Fighters in Mexico where I finished 3rd and the other five were IFMXF Championship stops, with two 2nd places (Basel), two 3rd places (Berlin) and one 5th place(Gdansk).
Considering my bad shape at the beginning of this season due to my injury at the end of last season, I'm super happy with the results as I am currently 3rd in the overall ranking of both championships. Although I still have some pain in my foot, I’m feeling more confident and riding better and better.
In April I have a few quiet weeks in which I will continue taking care of my injured foot, I will spend some time with my family but I will also practice as much as possible as I want to come back to the next competitions in the best possible shape in order to get some more good results.
Thanks a lot for your support,
- 09.02.2016 : TLD Re-signs Brandon Semenuk | Corona, CA
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA
- 08.12.2015 : KTM FACTORY MEDIA INTRO | Corona, CA