Cole Seely Signs With TLD Team For 2014
TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda - Corona, CA
Seely has had an incredible 2013 season so far, starting off at the Anaheim 1 Supercross season opener with a podium finish, then landing on the box again at Anaheim 2 and Oakland.
Having signed with Troy Lee Designs for another year with a second year option, Cole will finish out his Lites career, remaining on a 250 in 2013 and the 2014 Supercross season, and will move on to the 450 class for the 2014 AMA Pro Motocross Championship Series.
"It is great to have Cole finishing out his Lites career with TLD and I feel that he has a great chance at winning the West Coast Lites Championship in 2014," said Team Manager Tyler Keefe. "I look forward to working with Cole as he is a great asset to the TLD team."
Team owner Troy Lee was equally excited about the signing.
"I'm stoked to keep the family together really. Cole's been with us for a long time, brought us our first wins, and put TLD on the map. He's become very instrumental in working with our amateurs and to the program as a whole. He's so technical with his riding, skateboarding, drifting, and everything he does, he's really helped us develop our products and protection, and helped perfect our line."
With his new contract with the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda Team signed and business taken care of, Cole is ready to get out on the track and continue to improve his skills.
"I'm excited to extend my contract and continue working with the TLD Team. We've had lots of success in the past and I'm looking forward to keeping that going and bringing home a title next year," Seely said. "I definitely want to thank my agent, Brian Siegrist, for helping to get all my deals handled, and of course, Troy, Tyler and the whole crew for believing in me and giving me another chance to represent the team."
Cole finishes up the next 2 rounds of the 2013 Supercross season at Salt Lake City and Las Vegas, and will begin the 2013 Motocross season at Hangtown on May 18th with teammates Christian Craig and Jessy Nelson.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Seaspan, Pro Tork, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, MavTV, ODI, McQueen Racing, Method Race Wheels, Sol Republic, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, Enjoy, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA/Talon, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Caprillo, Moto Brew, Vortex, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | Oakland Supercross Results
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History
- 20.01.2015 : MXP Chatter: Kyle Keast | Motocross - Canada
- 20.01.2015 : American Champion Jared Mees Wins 2015 Troy Bayliss Classic | Flat Track - Taree, Australia
- 20.01.2015 : CBR's Zach Herfindahl Wins At Grafton | Snocross - Grafton, ND
- 19.01.2015 : TLD's Toby Price 3rd Overall In Dakar Rally 2015 | Off-Road - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 17.01.2015 : Nelson and McElrath Fight For Top-10 Finishes | AMA Supercross - Anaheim, CA