Christian Brothers Racing Wraps Up National Snocross Season
Snocross - Fertile, MN
Logan Christian was hoping for better luck at Lake Geneva after suffering a DNF at the ISOC event in Fargo. During Friday’s racing he went 3-4 in heats paving his way to the final where he landed a solid 8th place finish. The next day Christian came back and had to qualify for the final through the LCQ, which he won. In the final, more bad luck in the form of a broken throttle level resulted in a 15th place finish.
“We had a lot of momentum before these past two weekends,” said Christian. “I was up to 5th place in points and these two DNFs really hurt our final points position. Our points finish really isn’t representative of how our season went.”
Christian, who sat as high as 5th in points nearing the end of the season, finished in 8th place in points. Teammate Garth Kaufman finished in 16th. Kaufman has missed the last six points events after suffering a broken vertebrae at the FIM Snowcross World Championship this past February.
CBR Sport racer Tyler Adams had a pair of Top 10 finishes in the highly-competitive Sport class, finishing 4th on Friday and 10th on Saturday. Adams finished 8th in points. With over 150-riders scoring points in the class it is a huge accomplishment for the rookie National rider.
Evan Christian was perfect in the Transition 8-12 class, winning both his heats on the way to claiming the top spot in the final.
“Our team and riders worked hard this season,” said Christian Brothers Racing team co-owner Dwight Christian. “We need to thank our team sponsors for supporting us throughout the Snocross National season. Without them we would not be able to compete at the highest levels like we do.”
At the season-end awards banquet ISOC presented Christian Brothers Racing with the C.J. Ramstad Award. The C.J. Ramstad award is given to recognize those who go over and above to help the circuit and the sport of snocross.
Next up for Christian Brothers Racing is the Clash Of Nations in Falun, Sweden, March 28-29.
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 05.09.2014 : Competition Eliminator: Johnny Greaves Delivers Big In 2014 | TORC - Crandon, WI