Christian Brothers Racing Win Two and Extend Points Lead
Snocross - Bessemer, MI
Arctic Cat/DRIFT Racing rider Logan Christian went 6-3 in heat racing on Friday and was sent to the back row in the main along with four other riders for jumping the start. He finished 15th after having to sacrifice his race to avoid hitting a downed rider on the track. He came back Saturday to finish 10th in a race plagued by snow dust and bad visibility.
Rookie Pro Open rider Dave Joanis won his first ever Pro Open heat race on Friday and cruised to the main where he finished 13th. Saturday was much kinder to the Arctic Cat/Royal Distributing rider and he nearly matched his career best Pro Open finishing spot taking 9th in the main.
Pro Am Women:
It was a perfect weekend for Arctic Cat/Polarbear Boots riders Marica Renheim. She went undefeated in heat races and in a very exciting main passed the leader on the last lap to take the win, making it her second straight win on the season.
Tyler Adams looks like the rider to beat this season in the ISOC National Sport class. Adams had a stellar weekend at the opening event in Duluth taking his first career Sport National win and backed it up in Bessemer with a 3rd place podium finish on Friday. Adams racked up points in the heats taking two heat wins, one 2nd and a 4th on the weekend.
Jr. Novice 10-13:
Arctic Cat/Finley Motors rider Evan Christian improved on his opening weekend performance finishing 6th in the Jr. Novice 10-13 final at Bessemer. A standout rider in the 120 and Transition classes, Christian is working at climbing the finishing order in the highly-competitive Jr. Novice classes. Quotes:
"Because it was so cold there was a lot of snow dust and that made it hard to see if you were in traffic, especially on Saturday. I?m just happy to walk away from this race healthy. Our Arctic Cat snowmobiles are working great and we are looking forward to Canterbury."
"I came into Bessemer looking to finish at least as well as I did in my first weekend of Pro Open racing. I think I achieved that and I think I can finish on the box real soon."
"I would like to thank Arctic Cat, Polarbear Boots and Christian Brothers Racing for their support. I am 2 for 2 in Pro Am Women this season and hope to keep the momentum up headed into the next race in a few weeks."
"So far this season is going great. I feel like I?ve found the pace and our Arctic Cat snowmobile is really working good - I just need to keep finishing at the front to keep the points lead."
"Two weekends into the season and our Arctic Cat snowmobiles are working great, we have three wins, the points lead in two classes and both Dave and Logie are Top 10 in Pro Open points. This shows how hard our whole team has been working, from the mechanics to the riders and everyone else."
Current Points Standings
Logan Christian - 9th
Dave Joanis - 8th
Pro Am Women
Marica Renheim - 1st
Tyler Adams - 1st
- 29.06.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Endure Weather As Season Hits Halfway Point | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 29.06.2015 : TLD’s Noren Bounces Back For Solid Moto 2 Finish at Budds Creek | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 26.06.2015 : Scott Dixon Looks to Complete Career California Track Sweep | IndyCar - Fontana, CA
- 23.06.2015 : Ward Wins Pole and Takes 4th in Red Bull GRC Debut at Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.06.2015 : Block Takes 2nd at Rd 3 of 2015 Red Bull GRC Season in Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 18.06.2015 : Podium Finish for Dempsey and Long at Le Mans | Auto Racing - Le Mans, France
- 15.06.2015 : TLD's Seely and Noren Earn Top-10 Finishes in Pennsylvania | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : Top-10 Results for TLD’s Nelson and McElrath at High Point National | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : TLD Bike Athletes Go Big at Rd 3 of MTB World Cup DH Series | DH MTB - Leogang, Austria
- 11.06.2015 : Price Sweeps to Fourth Finke Desert Race Win | Off-Road - Northern Territory, Australia