Christian Brothers Racing Set To Compete At Winter X Games
Snocross - Fertile, MN
Christian Brothers Racing / DRIFT Racing / Troy Lee Designs / Arctic Cat riders Logan Christian, Garth Kaufman and Cory Davis are set to compete for Winter X Games gold medals at the upcoming ESPN Winter X Games this weekend, January 24-27. Kaufman is a Winter X Games veteran having first competed at Winter X in 2002 when he raced the Hillcross competition. He has been a regular on the WXG snocross roster since 2006 and has made a total of seven appearances. This will be Christian’s second appearance in the snocross competition - he was an alternate in 2010 and competed in 2011. Davis has a somewhat diverse comp history at Winter X. He has raced Speed & Style three times and has won a bronze medal twice. He has raced snocross twice and has been chosen as an alternate in that comp three times. In all, he has competed at Winter X five times and this year he will compete in both Snocross and Speed & Style.
So far this season, Christian and Kaufman have been competing in the first six rounds of the ISOC National snocross circuit where Christian currently sits in 6th place in Pro Open points and Kaufman is in 14th. Davis has been training on his own perfecting his Speed & Style routine. All four will be prepared to compete on the slopes of Aspen’s Buttermilk Mountain, the scene of Winter X.
The Winter X Games kick off Thursday, January 24 and run through Sunday, January 27. Fans can watch Speed & Style live Saturday on ABC and ESPN 3D from 3-5PM CST. Fans can watch the snocross event live Sunday on ESPN, ESPN3D and WatchESPN.com from 3-5PM CST. For more information on Winter X Games visit xgames.espn.go.com.
The Christian Brothers Racing/Stud Boy/Arctic Cat cross-country riders will head to Oslo, Minn., to compete in the USXC Oslo 100 this Saturday, January 26. The Oslo 100 will be the team’s first race on traditional cross-country terrain including road ditches, fields, treelines and river. The first three cross-country events have all been ice races and CBR riders have claimed 15 of 18 Pro podium spots so far including all six Pro class wins. After three of eight races Brian Dick, Ryan Simons and Zach Herfindahl sit 1-2-3 in Pro 600 points and in Pro Open the order is Simons, Dick and Herfindahl. The team is looking to continue its string of wins and extend their points leads this weekend.
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia
- 03.11.2014 : Runner-Up Finish for ESM Patrón at Shanghai | WEC - Shanghai, China
- 03.11.2014 : From Joyride to Rampage to unReal: Brandon Semenuk's Non-Stop Year | Freeride MTB
- 30.10.2014 : Interview: Darryn Durham on Supercross Africa | Supercross - Pretoria, South Africa
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH