California Xtreme Launches 2014 TLD SE Pro Gear in Colombia
Colombian Motocross National Championship
Troy Lee Designs / CaX multi-championship rider, Lukas Ramirez, had an unfortunate crash during the week prior to the event and was sidelined with a shoulder injury.
Despite the absence of Lukas to run the brand new 2014 GP Air P-51 Gear and SE3 Team Helmet in conjunction with the TLD Global Launch at Las Vegas Supercross, California Xtreme was able to join TLD's Global Launch of the 2014 SE Pro Corse Red/Blue gear with the help of top up-and-coming racer, Brian Guerrero.
Brian proved to have the speed and the fitness, as he consistently ran in 2nd place throughout all 4 motos of both 250s and 450s pros, presenting a jaw-dropping display of the new TLD Gear, which, along with his Yellow Suzuki, conveniently represented the Colombian flag nicely.
Also, TLD / CaX rider, Martin Gomez, had some great battles in the 250 class to finish up in 4th place, just shy of the podium.
Alvaro Cardenas, from Ecuador, dominantly won all 4 motos of 250s and 450s, wearing a TLD SE3 helmet.
In addition to this success, California Xtreme was bluntly present in the event with a big TLD booth constantly selling beauties, including a raffle for a beautiful Jeremy McGrath autographed replica SE3 helmet, which kept the crowd on their feet and anxious. Andres Naranjo, a loyal CaX customer, won the helmet, which he accepted while jumping with excitement.
To top it all off, California Xtreme provided the trophies for all the classes, and they did not disappoint, as they included TLD helmet halves mounted on wooden boards for all the first places, and TLD metal signs, also wood backed, for the rest of the podium.
"These are the best trophies I've seen in all the national motocross rounds I've been to. I will hang this baby up in my room for ever" exclaimed a happy winner.
- 29.09.2014 : Willoughby and Pajon Victorious at Chula Vista BMX | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany