Bykerk Poised To Clinch Women’s Endurocross Championship
Endurocross - Boise, ID
Rachel Gutish, a teenager from Indiana is the closest pursuer but is 22 points behind and must finish ahead of Bykerk to keep the championship alive heading into Las Vegas. Bykerk currently has 119 points versus 97 for Gutish and Morgan Tanke is third with 75 points. A race win earns 25 points so Bykerk can clinch the title by gaining three points more than Gutish in Idaho.
The men’s pro championship is far from decided as Mike Brown holds a seven point lead over Taddy Blazusiak heading into Idaho. And Beta’s Cody Webb has won the last two races to put the pressure on the title contenders despite missing a race due to injury. Add in the extremely long and difficult track typically found inside the Idaho Center and you will likely see some fireworks during all of the evening’s races.
The pit area is open for free all day at all EnduroCross events so you can meet the top riders and check out their bikes. The Arena is also open for free for the daytime qualification races but you will need a ticket to watch the evening show main event action. So get your tickets now!
- 28.05.2015 : Eighth for Jerome Clementz in EWS#2 Ireland | Enduro MTB - Glenealy, Ireland
- 26.05.2015 : Austin Dillon Dominates Nascar Xfinity Race At Charlotte | NASCAR - Charlotte, NC
- 26.05.2015 : Juan Pablo Montoya Outduels Power To Indianapolis 500 Victory | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 26.05.2015 : TLD’s Nelson Makes First Podium Appearance at Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 25.05.2015 : Seely’s Hard Charging Earned the TLD Rider First Top-10 Finish in the 450 Class | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA