Bykerk Poised To Clinch Women’s Endurocross Championship
Endurocross - Boise, ID
Rachel Gutish, a teenager from Indiana is the closest pursuer but is 22 points behind and must finish ahead of Bykerk to keep the championship alive heading into Las Vegas. Bykerk currently has 119 points versus 97 for Gutish and Morgan Tanke is third with 75 points. A race win earns 25 points so Bykerk can clinch the title by gaining three points more than Gutish in Idaho.
The men’s pro championship is far from decided as Mike Brown holds a seven point lead over Taddy Blazusiak heading into Idaho. And Beta’s Cody Webb has won the last two races to put the pressure on the title contenders despite missing a race due to injury. Add in the extremely long and difficult track typically found inside the Idaho Center and you will likely see some fireworks during all of the evening’s races.
The pit area is open for free all day at all EnduroCross events so you can meet the top riders and check out their bikes. The Arena is also open for free for the daytime qualification races but you will need a ticket to watch the evening show main event action. So get your tickets now!
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA
- 08.12.2015 : KTM FACTORY MEDIA INTRO | Corona, CA
- 28.11.2015 : 2015 East Coast Mini Olympics Report | Gainsville, FL