Bykerk Poised To Clinch Women’s Endurocross Championship
Endurocross - Boise, ID
Rachel Gutish, a teenager from Indiana is the closest pursuer but is 22 points behind and must finish ahead of Bykerk to keep the championship alive heading into Las Vegas. Bykerk currently has 119 points versus 97 for Gutish and Morgan Tanke is third with 75 points. A race win earns 25 points so Bykerk can clinch the title by gaining three points more than Gutish in Idaho.
The men’s pro championship is far from decided as Mike Brown holds a seven point lead over Taddy Blazusiak heading into Idaho. And Beta’s Cody Webb has won the last two races to put the pressure on the title contenders despite missing a race due to injury. Add in the extremely long and difficult track typically found inside the Idaho Center and you will likely see some fireworks during all of the evening’s races.
The pit area is open for free all day at all EnduroCross events so you can meet the top riders and check out their bikes. The Arena is also open for free for the daytime qualification races but you will need a ticket to watch the evening show main event action. So get your tickets now!
- 29.07.2014 : Ken Block Dominates Global Rallycross Charlotte | Rallycross - Charlotte, NC
- 28.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Top Ten In Washington | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 28.07.2014 : Brendan Fairclough Succeeds in Lenzerheide | DH MTB - Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- 28.07.2014 : Honda Muscle Milk Top Ten at Washougal | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 25.07.2014 : Simply Perfect Pole Position for ESM on National Patrón Tequila Day | TUSC - Indianapolis, IN
- 25.07.2014 : Hancock's Stormer In Sweden | Speedway GP - Motala, Sweden
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI
- 24.07.2014 : Ryan Maramont Confirms Break From Racing | MX Nationals - Australia
- 23.07.2014 : Kanaan Leads Team Target with Two Podiums in Toronto | IndyCar - Toronto, Canada
- 23.07.2014 : Sage Karam Added to Brickyard GP Lineup | GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series - Indianapolis, IN