Bronze Medal for Cory Graffunder in X Games 2012
Enduro X - Los Angeles, CA
The last event of the eighteenth X Games, the Enduro X, was attended by more than fifteen thousand spectators. A specially adapted Los Angeles Staples Center, transformed into an off-road stadium, played host to four days of extreme racing - Offroad, Freestyle, and Enduro X - bringing to a close the most important event of the year in the extreme sports calendar.
Husqvarna was present on the Enduro X podium, with Canadian Cory Graffunder taking the bronze medal on his Husqvarna TXC 310. The Canadian rider had an exceptional final, which had spectators on the edge of their seats throughout. Graffunder, with a clean, effective riding style, managed to keep in the leading positions throughout the final race, on a particularly difficult, treacherous and often slippery track. He continually pressured Cody Webb, who finished just one second ahead.
Husqvarna’s great performance at the X Games was completed by Kyle Redmond who finished in tenth place, after having obtained second place in qualifying.
On the other hand, it was a disappointing day for European riders Andreas Lettenbichler and Alex Salvini, who didn’t make the final. In spite of having showed good speed in qualifying, Letti fell shortly after the start of the race. Alex, after a six place in qualifying – the best of the Husqvarna riders - started out in command of the last chance. But a mistake forced him to have to turn off the bike after less than one lap, losing valuable time and finishing in fourth place.
1. Mike Brown (KTM)
2. Cody Webb (Beta)
3. Cory Graffunder (Husqvarna)
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia
- 03.11.2014 : Runner-Up Finish for ESM Patrón at Shanghai | WEC - Shanghai, China
- 03.11.2014 : From Joyride to Rampage to unReal: Brandon Semenuk's Non-Stop Year | Freeride MTB
- 30.10.2014 : Interview: Darryn Durham on Supercross Africa | Supercross - Pretoria, South Africa
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH