Bobbitt Earns 2nd at OMA Medora
Enduro - Medora, IN
Factory FMF/KTM rider Russell Bobbitt earned 2nd overall at the seventh round of the OMA Nationals.
Bobbitt got off to a great start, earning the holeshot and leading the first lap of the race. He continued to lead for the second lap of the race before losing the lead to Paul Whibley. Bobbitt was able to stay close to Whibley and held on to 2nd place.
“Today’s race was challenging,” commented Bobbitt after the finish. “It was hot and dusty and the laps were short which made the dust worse. Overall, I am happy with my finish but am looking to get a win before the end of the season.”
Next Event: August 18-19, 2012 – Dayton, IA
- 02.03.2015 : Seely’s Stats - 10 Fast Facts from Atlanta 2 Supercross | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 27.02.2015 : Sound Off: Jessy Nelson Interview | TLD Race Team - Art's Cyclery Interview
- 25.02.2015 : Logan Christian Lands Podium Finish In Chicago | Snocross - Chicago, IL
- 25.02.2015 : Toby Price Swaps Bike for Stadium Super Truck Debut | Super Trucks - Adelaide, Australia
- 25.02.2015 : Mears All Smiles After Successful Daytona Speedweeks | NASCAR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.02.2015 : Top-10 Finish for Kasey Kahne in 2015 Daytona 500 | NASCAR - Daytona, FL
- 24.02.2015 : California Dreamin' with Aaron Gwin | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.02.2015 : Willoughby and Post Victorious at 2015 Phoenix Winter Nationals | BMX - Phoenix, AZ
- 23.02.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Cole Seely’s Race Day in Atlanta | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 13.02.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Soo I-500 and Podiums In New York | Snocross - Fertile, MN