Bobbitt Earns 2nd at OMA Medora
Enduro - Medora, IN
Factory FMF/KTM rider Russell Bobbitt earned 2nd overall at the seventh round of the OMA Nationals.
Bobbitt got off to a great start, earning the holeshot and leading the first lap of the race. He continued to lead for the second lap of the race before losing the lead to Paul Whibley. Bobbitt was able to stay close to Whibley and held on to 2nd place.
“Today’s race was challenging,” commented Bobbitt after the finish. “It was hot and dusty and the laps were short which made the dust worse. Overall, I am happy with my finish but am looking to get a win before the end of the season.”
Next Event: August 18-19, 2012 – Dayton, IA
- 17.06.2013 : Dixon Sixth, Franchitti Eighth at Milwaukee IndyFest | IndyCar - West Allis, WI
- 17.06.2013 : Another Podium for Cory Graffunder & Husky at Last Dog Standing | Endurocross - Glen Helen, CA
- 14.06.2013 : Home GP Podium for Bud Racing's Dylan Ferrandis in France | Motocross - Ernée, France
- 14.06.2013 : Redline Bicycles Great Salt Lake Nationals Race Report | BMX - Salt Lake City, UT
- 11.06.2013 : Franchitti Sixth, No. 9 Team Encounters Mechanical Problems At Texas | IndyCar - Fort Worth, TX
- 11.06.2013 : Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium | Endurocross - Sacramento, CA
- 11.06.2013 : First look: Sam Hill’s Pink Team CRC/Nukeproof Pulse and Kit | MTB - Auction
- 10.06.2013 : Top Ten Finish for Benoit Paturel in France | European MX2 Grand Prix of France
- 09.06.2013 : Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway | AMA Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 06.06.2013 : Montoya Closing in on First Win on Oval with a 2nd at Dover | NASCAR - Dover, DE