Bobbitt Earns 2nd at OMA Medora
Enduro - Medora, IN
Factory FMF/KTM rider Russell Bobbitt earned 2nd overall at the seventh round of the OMA Nationals.
Bobbitt got off to a great start, earning the holeshot and leading the first lap of the race. He continued to lead for the second lap of the race before losing the lead to Paul Whibley. Bobbitt was able to stay close to Whibley and held on to 2nd place.
“Today’s race was challenging,” commented Bobbitt after the finish. “It was hot and dusty and the laps were short which made the dust worse. Overall, I am happy with my finish but am looking to get a win before the end of the season.”
Next Event: August 18-19, 2012 – Dayton, IA
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | Oakland Supercross Results
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History
- 20.01.2015 : MXP Chatter: Kyle Keast | Motocross - Canada
- 20.01.2015 : American Champion Jared Mees Wins 2015 Troy Bayliss Classic | Flat Track - Taree, Australia
- 20.01.2015 : CBR's Zach Herfindahl Wins At Grafton | Snocross - Grafton, ND
- 19.01.2015 : TLD's Toby Price 3rd Overall In Dakar Rally 2015 | Off-Road - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 17.01.2015 : Nelson and McElrath Fight For Top-10 Finishes | AMA Supercross - Anaheim, CA