Lucas Oil and Troy Lee Designs join forces to get results
TLD to distribute Lucas Oil products
Today, Lucas Oil Products and Troy Lee Designs announced the availability of the complete line of high performance motorcycle products developed for the Lucas Oil/Troy Lee Designs/Honda Supercross and Motocross racing team. In a joint effort that further unites the two entities, Troy Lee Designs will engage in the distribution of the motorcycle product line through its widespread dealer network.
"Through extensive testing and development with the Troy Lee racing team, we have formulated the highest quality motorcycle products," said Bob Patison, Lucas Oil Products Executive Vice-President. Patison continued. "Now, with this product and distribution program we are elevating our partnership to unprecedented levels. We are pleased to introduce this outstanding line jointly and through Troy Lee Designs vast network of retailers."
Troy Lee Designs Founder, Troy Lee shared his enthusiasm for the expanded partnership and product roll-out. "Of course we're excited about this! Lucas is the title sponsor of our race team and this collaboration makes a lot of sense for both of our Brands." Lee continued. "Our Race team is out there in trenches every weekend and they know what they need oil to do on the racetrack. We took that information to Lucas and jointly developed an all new line of Race-proven product that every motocrosser can use. To say that I'm excited about this would be an understatement."
With its unique TLD designed packaging, the full line up of Lucas Oil motorcycle products includes Foam Filter Oil, Transmission Oil, Chain Lube, Synthetic Fork Oil, and High Performance Motorcycle Oil.
For more information visit: www.lucasoil.com
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 05.09.2014 : Competition Eliminator: Johnny Greaves Delivers Big In 2014 | TORC - Crandon, WI