Christian Bros Racing Arctic Cat Moves To TLD
Snocross - Corona, CA
Christian Brothers Racing rides Arctic Cats - the World’s Fastest Snowmobiles - and Troy Lee Designs touts that its products are “For The World’s Fastest Racers” so it’s fitting the two brands would join forces as sponsors of Christian Brothers Racing. But the location where CBR and TLD most recently came together might come as a surprise. Southern California may seem an unlikely place to bring your sled for the winter, but that’s just where a certain Arctic Cat Sno Pro 600 has made its home for the coming season. The sled happens to belong to Christian Brothers Racing/Team Arctic racer Logan Christian and its new home is the showroom floor of the Troy Lee Designs headquarters in Corona, California.
“Christian Brothers Racing and Troy Lee Designs started working together two seasons ago,” said Christian Brothers Racing co-owner Dwight Christian. “We decided to send Logan’s snowmobile out there to put on display and show the people in California what we race. They know bikes, motorcycles, cars and automotive racing but we wanted to help them learn a little more about Arctic Cat snowmobiles.”
The 2012 Sno Pro 600 traveled over 2000-miles through eight states in the back of a pickup (appropriately enough) to get to its new Winter home. On the way it visited Logan’s teammate and fellow Christian Brothers Racing/Team Arctic racer Garth Kaufman in Idaho. It stopped in Las Vegas to have its picture taken with the famous “Welcome To fabulous Las Vegas” sign that marks the start (or end?) of the Las Vegas strip. Finally, it made a quick stop to check out the beach and smell the Pacific Ocean before it came to rest in the showroom at Troy Lee Designs.
“We were excited when Dwight Christian offered to provide a team sled for our museum,” said Bill Keefe of Troy Lee Designs. “It's not too often you see a sled, let alone a full-blown race sled, in Corona especially in the summer when it's over 100 degrees.”
As part of their team sponsorship Christian Brothers Racing riders wear official Troy Lee Designs helmets when they are competing on the track. Their products are also offered to consumers at events where the Christian Brothers Racing vending trailer appears. It is a great way for consumers to see the quality of Troy Lee Designs products in person and to see how the look on the snow.
“Partnering with Christian Brothers Racing is a great way for us to be involved in motorsports in the Midwest and Northeast during the Winter months,” said Keefe. “They are a great group of people and keep it fun, which is what we love to do, have fun.”
Next up for Christian Brothers Racing is the ISOC Duluth National in Duluth, Minn., November 23-25, 2012. For more information on Christian Brothers Racing visit www.christianbrosracing.com.
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview