Day in the Dirt Motocross GP 15 at Glen Helen Raceway
Thanksgiving Weekend - November 23-25, 2012
Entries Are Now Open!
Red Bull Day in the Dirt 2012, also known as “the fastest party in town”, is moving to the legendary Glen Helen Raceway for the 15th running of this So Cal classic. The event is brought to you by Troy Lee Designs and American Honda, and hosted by the Hollywood Stunt and Film community. It is supported by BTO Sports, Asterisk, Leatt, McQueen Racing, FMF, GoPro, and Fender.
What started as a one day event in 1998 has turned into what some people call the “MX Woodstock”. It’s a gathering of family and friends and what they love most - dirt bikes. It not only attracts some of the fastest racers in the world and the who’s who of the moto industry, but also riders and moto fanatics world wide.
Seven-time national champ and an DITD regular from day one, Ricky Johnson, along with legend Gary Jones, have worked with presenter Troy Lee and Producer Kenny Alexander to design this year's course. With blessings from the Glen Helen crew to "get creative," you can expect anything from hills to asphalt to make up one of the coolest Motocross Grand Prix courses ever!
"A Day in the Dirt is such a special event," says Kenny Alexander. "For those who have been, it's one of the races you look forward to all year. And for the newcomers, it's the beginning of a brand new Thanksgiving tradition. This year we're moving the event to Glen Helen Raceway, a world-class facility that has hosted the outdoor nationals and the USGP. We're really excited to bring such a fun event to such a great venue."
Red Bull Day in the Dirt Motocross Grand Prix will take place Thanksgiving weekend, November 23 - 25, 2012 at Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernardino, CA.
Click here to download a Race Entry Form
Click here to register online
Click here to view the weekend race schedule
For more details, go to: www.adayinthedirt.com or www.glenhelen.com.
A Dirty Racing Inc. production in association with Fasthouse.
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia
- 03.11.2014 : Runner-Up Finish for ESM Patrón at Shanghai | WEC - Shanghai, China
- 03.11.2014 : From Joyride to Rampage to unReal: Brandon Semenuk's Non-Stop Year | Freeride MTB
- 30.10.2014 : Interview: Darryn Durham on Supercross Africa | Supercross - Pretoria, South Africa
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH