Team Peterson Makes Hillclimb History in Boise
Hillclimb - Boise, ID
Bret Peterson closed out an unprecedented season of racing with 2 class wins as well as capturing 3 of the 4 N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Championships and tying in points for the 4th.
In front of 13,000 screaming fans, he blasted his Malcolm Smith Motorsports / Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Race Tech / K&N backed KTM's to the top of the mountain and the podium in 450 Pro and X Climb. With 9 class wins and 3 Championships in 2012 there was much to be celebrated in the Team Peterson pit at the end of the day.
Austin Fox, injured and missing Round 6, still finished the year top 10 in the 4 Pro classes and Chelsea Saylors captured the Woman's Championship with a 2nd place in Boise.
Follow Team Peterson on Facebook to catch up on the latest news, photo's and events they will be attending, including the N.A.H.A. awards banquet in Las Vegas at Pole Position Raceway November 17th.
- 13.12.2013 : Montoya Continues Education Process at Phoenix | IndyCar - Phoenix, AZ
- 12.12.2013 : Catching Up With Colton Facciotti | Motocross - CMRC Series
- 11.12.2013 : Interview with Artist Tom Fritz | Art - Megadeluxe.com Interview
- 11.12.2013 : Colton Facciotti to Gopher Dunes Racing TLD Honda for 2014 | Supercross/Motocross - TLD Canada
- 10.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Win Two and Extend Points Lead | Snocross - Bessemer, MI
- 10.12.2013 : TLD to Back Hope Tech Enduro & DH Team for 2014 | MTB - United Kingdom
- 10.12.2013 : Stewart Goes 10-3 at Geneva SX | Supercross - Geneva, Switzerland
- 10.12.2013 : Sporting Achievement of the Year 2013 Finalist: Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 10.12.2013 : Last Call - Eliot Jackson Interview | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 09.12.2013 : KTM Re-Signs Chris Fillmore to Superbike Team | Superbike - Murrieta, CA