Russell Bobbitt Confirmed For 2012 Tennessee Knockout
Enduro - Sequatchie, TN
As a four time AMA National Enduro Champion, KTM’s Russell Bobbitt has proven to be one of the best woods riders in the country. So his confirmation that he will compete in the second annual KENDA Tennessee Knockout will certainly add some excitement to the event. The event is scheduled for Sunday, September 2nd at the Trials Training Center, located a little west of Chattanooga Tennessee. The multi round Knockout format and gnarly terrain will certainly challenge Bobbitt and the large list of top riders planning to participate.
When asked about competing at the TKO, Bobbitt had this to say: “I am really excited to compete in this event! The Trials Training Center has been a place that has helped me improve my riding skills and I hope to display my technical abilities at this race. It is an amazing venue for an extreme race and will produce some great racing especially with such a stacked field of competitors! I am looking forward to the challenge”.
Here is a peak at some of the action from the 2011 event
For more information about the 2012 KENDA AMA Tennessee Knockout, fueled by Monster Energy, please visit: http://tennesseeknockoutenduro.com/
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA