Russell Bobbitt Confirmed For 2012 Tennessee Knockout
Enduro - Sequatchie, TN
As a four time AMA National Enduro Champion, KTM’s Russell Bobbitt has proven to be one of the best woods riders in the country. So his confirmation that he will compete in the second annual KENDA Tennessee Knockout will certainly add some excitement to the event. The event is scheduled for Sunday, September 2nd at the Trials Training Center, located a little west of Chattanooga Tennessee. The multi round Knockout format and gnarly terrain will certainly challenge Bobbitt and the large list of top riders planning to participate.
When asked about competing at the TKO, Bobbitt had this to say: “I am really excited to compete in this event! The Trials Training Center has been a place that has helped me improve my riding skills and I hope to display my technical abilities at this race. It is an amazing venue for an extreme race and will produce some great racing especially with such a stacked field of competitors! I am looking forward to the challenge”.
Here is a peak at some of the action from the 2011 event
For more information about the 2012 KENDA AMA Tennessee Knockout, fueled by Monster Energy, please visit: http://tennesseeknockoutenduro.com/
- 13.12.2013 : Montoya Continues Education Process at Phoenix | IndyCar - Phoenix, AZ
- 12.12.2013 : Catching Up With Colton Facciotti | Motocross - CMRC Series
- 11.12.2013 : Interview with Artist Tom Fritz | Art - Megadeluxe.com Interview
- 11.12.2013 : Colton Facciotti to Gopher Dunes Racing TLD Honda for 2014 | Supercross/Motocross - TLD Canada
- 10.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Win Two and Extend Points Lead | Snocross - Bessemer, MI
- 10.12.2013 : TLD to Back Hope Tech Enduro & DH Team for 2014 | MTB - United Kingdom
- 10.12.2013 : Stewart Goes 10-3 at Geneva SX | Supercross - Geneva, Switzerland
- 10.12.2013 : Sporting Achievement of the Year 2013 Finalist: Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 10.12.2013 : Last Call - Eliot Jackson Interview | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 09.12.2013 : KTM Re-Signs Chris Fillmore to Superbike Team | Superbike - Murrieta, CA