Bobbitt Earns 2nd at OMA Medora
Enduro - Medora, IN
Factory FMF/KTM rider Russell Bobbitt earned 2nd overall at the seventh round of the OMA Nationals.
Bobbitt got off to a great start, earning the holeshot and leading the first lap of the race. He continued to lead for the second lap of the race before losing the lead to Paul Whibley. Bobbitt was able to stay close to Whibley and held on to 2nd place.
“Today’s race was challenging,” commented Bobbitt after the finish. “It was hot and dusty and the laps were short which made the dust worse. Overall, I am happy with my finish but am looking to get a win before the end of the season.”
Next Event: August 18-19, 2012 – Dayton, IA
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Price Secures Desert Tri-Series Clean-Sweep | Off-Road - Port Hedland, Australia