Graffunder Podiums at Canadian Enduro Championship
Enduro - Saint John, NB
Feeding Performance’s Ryan Graffunder has once again proven that he is clearly a rising star in Canadian off-road racing by logging impressive rides and claiming his spot on the podium at the 2012 Canadian Enduro Championship. Graffunder finished in 3rd Place in the E2 Pro Class and walked away with 4th Overall among the three Pro classes in the series.
Rounds 1 and 2 were held in the beautiful mountains surrounding Noble Canyon near Vernon, British Columbia. The organizers delivered a top notch venue and an amazing race course that included a fast flowing Motocross track and a demanding Extreme test that provided great eye candy for spectators and a serious challenge for the racers.
Graffunder was on the gas at Round 1, but despite earning top 3 test times in 5 of the 8 timed special tests, a couple of small mistakes kept him off the podium and left him sitting in 4th place in E2 Pro for the day. Always a fierce competitor, Graffunder rebounded the following day at Round 2 to not only claim 3rd place in E2, but also to nail 3rd Overall for the day.
Rounds 3 and 4 were once again held in midst of the breath taking views of the Rocky Mountains near Blairmore, Alberta. As expected, Clint Riviere, Bob Reed and the rest of their crew delivered a killer race course that featured both an all natural Motocross test and an Extreme test that was devoid of the typical man made obstacles featured in other race courses. The MX course proved to be a real test of strength and fitness to navigate at speed and the Extreme test was a hit with spectators who lined the creek to watch the Pros battle the nasty log section.
Graffunder delivered solid performances at both rounds to climb the podium each day in 3rd place behind notorious fast guys Bobby Prochnau and Jason Schrage. At the close of the 4 Round Championship, Ryan took home a well earned 3rd place in E2 Pro and also nailed 4th Overall Pro for the series – his best overall finish since the CECs started in 2009.
In 2011, Graffunder scored a well earned Hat Trick by nailing the Top Pro Junior Award for the third consecutive year in the Canadian Enduro Championship. The award is presented to the CEC’s top pro that is 21 years or under. Ryan made a clean sweep by taking the award in 2009, 2010 and 2011. Ryan’s current age made him ineligible for the award in 2012.
Since 2007, Feeding Performance has supported more than 15 of Canada’s top racers as they challenged the sport’s best competitors across Canada and in various countries around the globe, including; Austria, Brazil, Chile, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Sweden and the United States. A registered non-profit corporation, FP’s sole focus is obtaining support for top racers so they can focus on their dreams of chasing podiums and championships.
In addition to impressive finishes at extreme events such as Erzberg, Hell’s Gate, Red Bull Romaniacs, Last Man Standing and Xtinction, FP supported riders have stormed their way to well over 100 Pro Podiums, including multiple Championships and more than 40 Wins, in Regional and National competitions across Canada.
We are very grateful to our many amazing sponsors that provide us with the outstanding support that has allowed us to help raise the bar in Canadian off-road racing. Without them, none of it would be possible.
FP Racing Sponsors
Feeding Performance Inc., International Motorsports, Husqvarna North America, AVS Inventions, CV Products, Dubya Canada, DID Racing Chain & DirtStar Rims, Dunlop Tires, EC3D, Eibach, Gaerne, GoPro, GPR Stabilizer, Impact Canopies, IMS, Leatt Brace, LeoVince, Matrix Concepts, Mongoose Machine, Ogio, Powersport Grafx, Rekluse, Riders Edge Suspension, Schell Brothers Real Estate, Scorpion Racing, Silkolene, Super B Batteries, Talon, TM Designworks, Trek Bicycles, Troy Lee Designs, Tuff As Gutz, UNI Filter, VP Racing Fuels, West Coast Transportation, and Zip Ty Racing.
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History
- 20.01.2015 : MXP Chatter: Kyle Keast | Motocross - Canada
- 20.01.2015 : American Champion Jared Mees Wins 2015 Troy Bayliss Classic | Flat Track - Taree, Australia
- 20.01.2015 : CBR's Zach Herfindahl Wins At Grafton | Snocross - Grafton, ND