Update From Dany Torres
FMX - Dany Torres
Personal update from TLD's Dany Torres
This past weekend I was competing in two FMX National events and everything worked out really well because I managed to win both competitions.
Since I came back home after X Fighters in Glen Helen (USA) I have been visiting my doctor on a daily basis in order to work on my injured foot. The pain has been reduced considerably and I can finally practice hard. Little by little I am back to doing all my bag of tricks and although I still have some pain, I can say I feel in good shape and really motivated for the next two big challenges coming this month - X Fighters in Turkey and X Games in USA.
Big hug and talk soon!
- 17.05.2013 : 'Little' Brother Goes Big | VurbMoto Interview
- 16.05.2013 : Ricky and Luke Johnson Both Victorious at Eldora Speedway | TORC - Rossburg, OH
- 16.05.2013 : Catching Up With: Blake Savage | DMX Interview
- 15.05.2013 : Matt Simmonds Takes 3rd at Round 2 of the BDS Fort William | MTB - Fort William, Scotland
- 15.05.2013 : Kahne Battles for Darlington Win and Finishes Race in 17th | NASCAR - Darlington, SC
- 15.05.2013 : Troy Lee Designs Welcomes Malcolm Stewart to the Team | AMA Motocross
- 14.05.2013 : Extreme Speed Motorsports Finishes Third and Fourth at Laguna Seca | ALMS - Monterey, CA
- 14.05.2013 : Willoughby and Post Podium for Redline Bicycles at Tar Heel Nationals | BMX - Charlotte, NC
- 13.05.2013 : Muscle Milk TWMX Race Series Profile: Tyler Rosa | TWMX Interview
- 13.05.2013 : Montoya Scores Top-10 Finish for Team Target at Darlington Raceway | NASCAR - Darlington, SC