Team Peterson Tops the Podium at Pro Hillclimb Series
N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series
Round 2-3 of the Racer X / Malcolm Smith Motorsports N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series kicked off May 19-20 at Glen Helen Raceway under sunny skies and perfect race conditions.
Malcolm Smith Motorports / Lucas Oil / KTM / TLD backed Team Peterson dominated Round 2 with Bret Peterson taking a 1st in the 450 class, 2nd in the Open class, 1st in X Climb, and 2nd in the 700 class along with fellow teammate Austin Fox in 3rd. Peterson carried Saturday's momentum into Sunday’s Main event by taking 2nd in the 700 class and slaying the Open class by a wide margin for another win on his nitro injected 950.
In other news of the weekend Team Peterson's Chelsea Saylors dominated the Women's Pro class, taking back to back wins both days aboard her KTM 450.
The 4th round of the N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series takes place at the Nitro Nationals in Columbus, Mt. on June 15-16.
For more information visit www.NitroNational.com
- 17.05.2013 : 'Little' Brother Goes Big | VurbMoto Interview
- 16.05.2013 : Ricky and Luke Johnson Both Victorious at Eldora Speedway | TORC - Rossburg, OH
- 16.05.2013 : Catching Up With: Blake Savage | DMX Interview
- 15.05.2013 : Matt Simmonds Takes 3rd at Round 2 of the BDS Fort William | MTB - Fort William, Scotland
- 15.05.2013 : Kahne Battles for Darlington Win and Finishes Race in 17th | NASCAR - Darlington, SC
- 15.05.2013 : Troy Lee Designs Welcomes Malcolm Stewart to the Team | AMA Motocross
- 14.05.2013 : Extreme Speed Motorsports Finishes Third and Fourth at Laguna Seca | ALMS - Monterey, CA
- 14.05.2013 : Willoughby and Post Podium for Redline Bicycles at Tar Heel Nationals | BMX - Charlotte, NC
- 13.05.2013 : Muscle Milk TWMX Race Series Profile: Tyler Rosa | TWMX Interview
- 13.05.2013 : Montoya Scores Top-10 Finish for Team Target at Darlington Raceway | NASCAR - Darlington, SC