Christian Craig to Undergo Wrist Surgery
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda
Christian Craig will miss much of the remaining supercross series to repair a broken wrist. The scaphoid bone (navicular) in his left wrist was fractured at the Southwick National and he had surgery to screw the broken bone. Unfortunately, the bone never healed properly and he will have to have it corrected.
Craig tried riding through the pain at the opener last weekend but it was just too much to deal with. The team hopes to have him back for the last three supercross rounds to start preparing for the outdoor nationals. The Troy Lee Designs/ Lucas Oil/ Honda team is 100% in support of Christian’s decision and we will be anxiously awaiting his return.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, ODI, McQueen Racing, Hot Wheels, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, N-Style, VP Racing Fuels, Dubya USA, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Cyrca, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, New Era.
- 22.04.2015 : Alise Post Grabs 2nd at Manchester BMX | BMX - Manchester, England
- 21.04.2015 : Scott Dixon wins Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : CGRT Claims SportsCar Showcase Runner-Up Finish in Long Beach | SportsCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : Lusty / TLD / KTM Riders Excel In A Tough Hedley Round | Off-Road - Victoria, Australia
- 20.04.2015 : 'My Weekend Was…' With Cole Seely - Santa Clara SX Recap | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 20.04.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Shane McElrath’s Race Day in Santa Clara | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 16.04.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Report: Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 15.04.2015 : Team Penske's Castroneves Podiums in Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 14.04.2015 : Lusty Industries / KTM’s Gibbs Shows His Mettle To Extend Nationals Lead | Motocross - Sydney, Australia
- 14.04.2015 : Kasey Kahne Finishes 8th At Texas | NASCAR - Fort Worth, TX