Christian Craig to Undergo Wrist Surgery
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda
Christian Craig will miss much of the remaining supercross series to repair a broken wrist. The scaphoid bone (navicular) in his left wrist was fractured at the Southwick National and he had surgery to screw the broken bone. Unfortunately, the bone never healed properly and he will have to have it corrected.
Craig tried riding through the pain at the opener last weekend but it was just too much to deal with. The team hopes to have him back for the last three supercross rounds to start preparing for the outdoor nationals. The Troy Lee Designs/ Lucas Oil/ Honda team is 100% in support of Christian’s decision and we will be anxiously awaiting his return.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, ODI, McQueen Racing, Hot Wheels, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, N-Style, VP Racing Fuels, Dubya USA, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Cyrca, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, New Era.
- 20.08.2014 : Will Power Dominates at The Milwaukee Mile 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 20.08.2014 : Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Back on Track for Gladstone | Motocross - Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
- 20.08.2014 : Rain Check: Jessy Nelson Grabs His First Moto Win | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 19.08.2014 : Team Target Claims Two Top-Five Finishes at Milwaukee 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 19.08.2014 : Semenuk Becomes Most Decorated Athlete in Crankworx Slopestyle History | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 18.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Score First National Motocross Win in Indiana Mud | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 15.08.2014 : Interview: Curtis Keene Speaks on Racing, His Career and More | Enduro - Whistler, Canada
- 15.08.2014 : Inside the Mind of Whistler's Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Interview
- 12.08.2014 : TLD / MavTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart Continues Road to Recovery | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 11.08.2014 : Open Mic: Fredrik Noren After Unadilla | AMA Motocross - New Berlin, NY