Christian Craig to Undergo Wrist Surgery
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda
Christian Craig will miss much of the remaining supercross series to repair a broken wrist. The scaphoid bone (navicular) in his left wrist was fractured at the Southwick National and he had surgery to screw the broken bone. Unfortunately, the bone never healed properly and he will have to have it corrected.
Craig tried riding through the pain at the opener last weekend but it was just too much to deal with. The team hopes to have him back for the last three supercross rounds to start preparing for the outdoor nationals. The Troy Lee Designs/ Lucas Oil/ Honda team is 100% in support of Christian’s decision and we will be anxiously awaiting his return.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, ODI, McQueen Racing, Hot Wheels, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, N-Style, VP Racing Fuels, Dubya USA, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Cyrca, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, New Era.
- 10.02.2016 : Troy Lee Designed Porsche | Stuttgart, Germany
- 09.02.2016 : TLD Re-signs Brandon Semenuk | Corona, CA
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA