Christian Craig to Undergo Wrist Surgery
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda
Christian Craig will miss much of the remaining supercross series to repair a broken wrist. The scaphoid bone (navicular) in his left wrist was fractured at the Southwick National and he had surgery to screw the broken bone. Unfortunately, the bone never healed properly and he will have to have it corrected.
Craig tried riding through the pain at the opener last weekend but it was just too much to deal with. The team hopes to have him back for the last three supercross rounds to start preparing for the outdoor nationals. The Troy Lee Designs/ Lucas Oil/ Honda team is 100% in support of Christian’s decision and we will be anxiously awaiting his return.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, ODI, McQueen Racing, Hot Wheels, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, N-Style, VP Racing Fuels, Dubya USA, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Cyrca, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, New Era.
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB