Troy Lee Designs Welcomes Epic Action Video Cam
Action Sports Video Camera
The camera weighs an undetectable 2.5 ounces and measures less than 3 inches in length making it perfect for helmets of any kind. The small lens shoots 30 frames per second of digital video, supports up to 4GB memory card, has a built in microphone for continuous audio and it stores up to 100 minutes of action video. All of those things make it the perfect fit for motocross. It also has a You Tube action upload feature that makes it simple even for those who are not as tech-savvy.
The Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / PPG / Honda team is growing, and partnering with amazing companies like Epic will only spur that growth.
"We've been playing with the Epic camera for a few weeks now and we are really having fun with it," says race team manager David Pingree. He adds, "The riders don't even notice the camera on their helmet because it's so light. And the shape of it makes it really easy to use. Some of the other brands are massive and bulky. We've run the camera on at least one of our riders at every round of the nationals so far this year and we will continue to do so. It's a good tool to use for the riders and it's a lot of fun."
Be sure to check out all of the Troy Lee Designs riders and the Epic action video cam at the upcoming Texas, Colorado or Washougal rounds of the Lucas Oil AMA Motocross Nationals.
The Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil/ PPG/ Honda race team would like to thank all of the amazing companies that have supported our racing efforts over the years. We would also like to welcome our new sponsors that will be an integral part of the crew in years to come. Among those are Lucas Oil, Seaspan, Avia, Skullcandy, Epic, Rossignol, Kasey Kahne Racing and Icon Aircraft. These companies have come onboard for 2009 and we are excited about working with them.
We would also like to acknowledge the sponsors that are returning this year. Those include American Honda, Wings for Life, PPG, Pacific Collision Centers, Couts Heating and Cooling, Dunlop, VP Racing Fuels, Pro Circuit, Renthal, ODI, Excel, RK, N-Style, Selle Italia, Alpinestars, Jimmy Vasser, Cornwell Tools, Cumberland, Cycra, Malcolm Smith, Flexfit, Hinson, Leatt Brace, Light Speed, MetTec, Momo, Muc-Off, QTM, Talon Hubs, CRF's Only and Twin Air. We could not go racing without you. Thank you for your support of the Troy Lee Designs Race Team.
We would also like to acknowledge Mid-Cities Honda for their continued support of Sean Borkenhagen.
- 22.07.2014 : Women's Mountain Biking in Mammoth with Leigh Donovan | MTB - Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 22.07.2014 : Colton Facciotti at the Top of the Box at Sand Del Lee | Motocross - Richmond, ON, Canada
- 22.07.2014 : Fredrik Noren at Spring Creek MX 2014 | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 22.07.2014 : Toby Price On Top at Kyogle | Off-Road - Kyogle, Australia
- 21.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Dives Into Spring Creek Motocross | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 18.07.2014 : Vaea Verbeek Wins Canadian MTB Downhill Women's Championship | Mountain Bike - Sun Peaks, BC, Canada
- 17.07.2014 : Cam Zink to Attempt World-Record Back Flip at Mammoth Mountain | MTB - Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 17.07.2014 : MXP Chatter: Nathan Bles On Gopher Dunes 2014 | Motocross - Courtland, Canada
- 17.07.2014 : TLD / MavTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart Out For Spring Creek | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 16.07.2014 : Honda Canada GDR Takes Victory at Hometown Race | Motocross - Courtland, Ontario