Troy Lee Designs Announces 2010 Fall / Holiday Collection
Debuts at San Diego's Class at ASR
Troy Lee Designs, a leading manufacturer of racing gear and helmets for the world's fastest racers, today announced the debut of its 2010 Fall / Holiday apparel collection. This is the first time the company has shown at ASR, bringing a newly updated line crafted by Armando Marron, that offers a full range of men's street wear and accessories.
"When we set out to create this line, we felt that Troy Lee has so much history in designing sports gear for men, and we wanted to tap into that heritage to make something different for the market," says Armando Marron, VP of Apparel. "We took inspiration from traditional all-American work wear, military and motor sports wear, by incorporating tougher materials that would be stylish and outlast trends in the marketplace. This is a 'guys' line and has a cool vibe to it."
The company looked to its 30-year history in moto sports hard goods and racing gear, to create a strong 55-piece collection. Designed with tough and durable materials, the line was designed with a blue-collar aesthetic and goal of staying true to the roots of the company.
Featured pieces include: an engineered riding jean available in denim (MSRP $129), and also in a durable duck canvas (MSRP $99); a fleece line that focuses on simple details with interesting art/logo placement, TLD patch hits on sleeves/chest and proper body fit, with color ways in heathers, greens and royals (MSRP $40-$80); a leather jacket with removable hood that combines elements of a riding jacket with a street jacket (MSRP $385); and vintage style tees and accessories that round out the line.
The Troy Lee Designs line will be shown at Class at ASR in San Diego February 3-4, 2010, at booth #CL208 and available for media previews.
About Troy Lee Designs
Since 1981, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." Our relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge in style, design and quality, has given us the reputation as an innovator in many different racing fields. Troy Lee Designs has grown over the past three decades to include a product line ranging from high-performance helmets, to a complete line of racing gear and casual wear. With an amazing team of racers, from Indy to World Rally to NASCAR, Motocross to Enduro to Freestyle, Dirt Track to Road Racing, Mountain Biking to BMX, we have been fortunate to work with the best in the world. We at Troy Lee Designs appreciate the fact that every day the racers get out there and put it all on the line.
- 28.08.2015 : Oriol Servia to Drive Justin Wilson's No. 25 Car in IndyCar Finale | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 27.08.2015 : Alise Post 1st, Sam Willoughby 3rd at Sweden BMX | BMX - Angelholm, Sweden
- 26.08.2015 : Juan Montoya: Job To Do But With Sadness in Heart | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 24.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Closes 2015 Championship With a Podium in Indiana | AMA Pro Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 24.08.2015 : TLD's Aaron Gwin Clinches 2015 DH MTB World Cup Championship Title | MTB - Val di Sole, Italy
- 21.08.2015 : Semenuk Revels In The Glory Of 3rd Consecutive Red Bull Joyride Win | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 20.08.2015 : Gibbs On Verge of Clinching National MX1 Crown | MX Nationals - Australia
- 19.08.2015 : Mountain Biker Brandon Semenuk’s unReal Video: Long Shot Pays Off | Freeride MTB
- 18.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Collects Eighth Top-10 Finish at Utah National | AMA Pro Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 18.08.2015 : TLD’s Noren Starts the Day Strong in Utah | AMA Pro Motocross - Tooele, UT