Another Podium for Cory Graffunder & Husky at Last Dog Standing
Endurocross - Glen Helen, CA
"It was kind of an up and down day," Cory said. "I was bummed about the first race being thrown out because I would have won if they didn't. But a bunch of people got lost and it was mayhem so they threw it out in the final score."
In the second race, Cory had a tough battle with Taylor Robert and ended up taking the win. "It wasn't pretty," Graffunder explained. "Right before the finish we crashed, kind of on top of each other. I got up first and won that one."
A formidable hill climb proved to be the highlight of the third - and most difficult - race of the day. "The sun was right our eyes," Cory recalled. "I tried it and didn't make it, then Taylor tried it and he didn't make it. At one point there were like five of us all taking turns making attempts. I got up it first and led the whole first lap (of the final race)."
Graffunder worked hard to hold off Robert in the next lap, but succumbed to second place after breaking a shift lever. After a quick pit stop to repair the lever, Cory rejoined the race in second place, where he remained to the finish.
"I'm still happy with the way it all went," Graffunder said. "My TXC310R was running great, and kept up with all the 450s in the qualifier. Aside from the broken shifter I had no problems all day. Congrats to Taylor on the win. It was really fun riding with him."
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History