Another Podium for Cory Graffunder & Husky at Last Dog Standing
Endurocross - Glen Helen, CA
"It was kind of an up and down day," Cory said. "I was bummed about the first race being thrown out because I would have won if they didn't. But a bunch of people got lost and it was mayhem so they threw it out in the final score."
In the second race, Cory had a tough battle with Taylor Robert and ended up taking the win. "It wasn't pretty," Graffunder explained. "Right before the finish we crashed, kind of on top of each other. I got up first and won that one."
A formidable hill climb proved to be the highlight of the third - and most difficult - race of the day. "The sun was right our eyes," Cory recalled. "I tried it and didn't make it, then Taylor tried it and he didn't make it. At one point there were like five of us all taking turns making attempts. I got up it first and led the whole first lap (of the final race)."
Graffunder worked hard to hold off Robert in the next lap, but succumbed to second place after breaking a shift lever. After a quick pit stop to repair the lever, Cory rejoined the race in second place, where he remained to the finish.
"I'm still happy with the way it all went," Graffunder said. "My TXC310R was running great, and kept up with all the 450s in the qualifier. Aside from the broken shifter I had no problems all day. Congrats to Taylor on the win. It was really fun riding with him."
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia