Aim High Season Two Premieres Exclusively on Crackle
TV Guide Exclusive
Troy Lee Designs and Warner Bros. once again partnered up on the second season of "Aim High" - a series which made it's debut on Facebook and Cambio in October of last year. The cutting-edge series will continue to highlight Troy Lee Designs apparel and gear throughout the series.
[Click here to read more about TLD's relationship with the 'Aim High' cast and crew.]
McG (Chuck, Charlie's Angels) is behind the show, which stars Jackson Rathbone (Twilight) as Nick Green, a high school slacker who's actually a highly trained government assassin. Aimee Teegarden (Friday Night Lights) and Devon Bostick (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) also star.
Crackle will debut all four episodes of Aim High (22 minutes each) at the same time on Dec. 9. As part of its deal with Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, Crackle has also acquired all six episodes from Season 1, which originally ran in 2011 as Facebook's first "social series." All of those episodes will also be available on Crackle on Dec. 9.
Aim High's second season was written by Danny Mackey and directed by Ari Sandel (West Bank Story). The show won a Writers Guild Award for outstanding writing for original new media, and is nominated for the U.K.'s BAFTA award. Richie Keen and Heath Corson created the show, while McG executive produces with Rathbone.
In Season 2, Nick is reinstated into the secret DEPP organization, but is given a partner. When he discovers a secret about DEPP that could bring it down, he enlists some old friends to help him survive.
"We set the bar high with an award-winning inaugural season and I think audiences are really going to enjoy seeing how the story progresses," McG says. Adds Rathbone: "Comedy and action team up perfectly as we raise the stakes in this second season."
Crackle's other offerings include the Chad Michael Murray thriller Chosen, the Danny Glover digital movie Extraction and the series Cleaners, starring David Arquette and Gina Gershon.
Here's a first look at Season 2 of Aim High:
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History
- 20.01.2015 : MXP Chatter: Kyle Keast | Motocross - Canada
- 20.01.2015 : American Champion Jared Mees Wins 2015 Troy Bayliss Classic | Flat Track - Taree, Australia
- 20.01.2015 : CBR's Zach Herfindahl Wins At Grafton | Snocross - Grafton, ND