Adidas and Troy Lee Designs Partnership
Portland, OR / Corona, CA
Adidas and Troy Lee Designs announce a partnership agreement between Adidas Action Sports and the motocross icon.
This partnership begins with the Troy Lee motocross teams wearing Adidas footwear.
Troy Lee had this to say about the new partnership, "Adidas has been around since 1948. They have a lot of heart and soul and a long history in sports. Adidas wins gold medals in the Olympics and Troy Lee Designs wins gold medals in the X-Games, so the fit seems perfect to me."
For more information about Adidas, click here.
- 24.05.2013 : Troy Lee Designs Pre-Race Report: Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 22.05.2013 : Panther Ends Eventful Pole Day with Hildebrand 10th | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 20.05.2013 : Alise Post Repeats Her USAC Title | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 20.05.2013 : Graffunder Puts Husqvarna In Top Five at Barcelona X Games | Endurocross - Barcelona, Spain
- 20.05.2013 : Servia Successfully Qualifies for the Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 20.05.2013 : Race Rewind: Malcolm Stewart’s Hangtown National | MotoXAddicts Interview
- 20.05.2013 : Troy Lee Designs Kicks Off Summer at Hangtown MX | AMA Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 17.05.2013 : 'Little' Brother Goes Big | VurbMoto Interview
- 16.05.2013 : Ricky and Luke Johnson Both Victorious at Eldora Speedway | TORC - Rossburg, OH
- 16.05.2013 : Catching Up With: Blake Savage | DMX Interview