Adidas and Troy Lee Designs Partnership
Portland, OR / Corona, CA
Adidas and Troy Lee Designs announce a partnership agreement between Adidas Action Sports and the motocross icon.
This partnership begins with the Troy Lee motocross teams wearing Adidas footwear.
Troy Lee had this to say about the new partnership, "Adidas has been around since 1948. They have a lot of heart and soul and a long history in sports. Adidas wins gold medals in the Olympics and Troy Lee Designs wins gold medals in the X-Games, so the fit seems perfect to me."
For more information about Adidas, click here.
- 10.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Score Valuable Points at Daytona | AMA Supercross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 10.03.2014 : Kasey Kahne Takes 8th in Las Vegas | NASCAR - Las Vegas, NV
- 07.03.2014 : Servia to Race Select Races with Rahal Letterman Lanigan | IndyCar - Brownsburg, IN
- 06.03.2014 : Interview: Cole Seely - Replacement Killer | Supercross - TWMX Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Where Are They Now - Dave Cullinan | MTB - Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross | Supercross - Corona, CA
- 04.03.2014 : Herfindahl and Joanis Win Pro Finals In Cross-Country and Snocross | Snocross - Warroad, MN
- 03.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Crowd the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 03.03.2014 : SCORE San Felipe 250 Victory Marks Historic Feat For Vildosola Racing | Off-Road - San Felipe, Mexico
- 28.02.2014 : SRAM Announces Formation of SRAM / Troy Lee Designs Mountain Bike Team | Chicago, IL