ACAT Global Ferrari Breaks 200mph Qualifies for World Finals
Bonneville World Finals - Bonneville Salt Flats, UT
ACAT Global, the leader in clean air technology, currently producing the world’s lightest, smallest, most cost-effective and efficient catalytic converter substrates on the market, announced Tuesday that the ACAT Ferrari 575 and driver Joe W. Moch, will be competing at the World Finals starting Wednesday.
Moch hopes to further push the ACAT Ferrari into the 200 PLUS mph range after having a successful 200 + mph run during the Bonneville SpeedWeek in October. Sanctioned by the Southern California Timing Association, (SCTA) http://www.scta-bni.org/ Finals run October 3rd through 6th, at the Bonneville Salt Flats, UT.
The ACAT Ferrari 575, made race-ready by Jim Busby and JRB Motorsports of Laguna Beach, California, and designed by the world-renowned Troy Lee Designs, has been equipped with the progressive ACAT catalytic converters for World Finals. Prior runs on the ACAT Ferrari, during SpeedWeek, proved exceptional.
“This is an incredible car and we are doing incredible modifications to this car that will have far reaching implications,” said Moch. “Let’s see if we can’t pass that 200 mile per hour point here again in the next few days!” Racing runs daily -- 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
Post World Finals ACAT Global debuts at the SEMA show in Las Vegas October 30th through November 2nd.
ACAT Global LLC of Charlevoix, Michigan, utilizes patented and proprietary technology and processes to manufacture the world’s lightest, smallest and most effective metallic catalytic converter substrates. The substrates, which use up to 30 percent less raw materials than the competition, improve efficiency while reducing pollutants emitted by internal combustion engines, fuel cells or any power source that creates emissions (from motorcycles to industrial facilities, such as power plants and oil refineries). ACAT Global strives to help clients meet their emissions reduction goals by providing solutions that comply with North American (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board) and worldwide emissions policies.
For more information about ACAT Global visit: www.acatglobal.com.
Like ACAT Global on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for the latest updates.
- 26.05.2015 : Austin Dillon Dominates Nascar Xfinity Race At Charlotte | NASCAR - Charlotte, NC
- 26.05.2015 : Juan Pablo Montoya Outduels Power To Indianapolis 500 Victory | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 26.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM’s Nelson Makes First Podium Appearance at Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 25.05.2015 : Seely’s Hard Charging Earned the TLD Rider First Top-10 Finish in the 450 Class | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA