ACAT Global Ferrari Breaks 200mph Qualifies for World Finals
Bonneville World Finals - Bonneville Salt Flats, UT
ACAT Global, the leader in clean air technology, currently producing the world’s lightest, smallest, most cost-effective and efficient catalytic converter substrates on the market, announced Tuesday that the ACAT Ferrari 575 and driver Joe W. Moch, will be competing at the World Finals starting Wednesday.
Moch hopes to further push the ACAT Ferrari into the 200 PLUS mph range after having a successful 200 + mph run during the Bonneville SpeedWeek in October. Sanctioned by the Southern California Timing Association, (SCTA) http://www.scta-bni.org/ Finals run October 3rd through 6th, at the Bonneville Salt Flats, UT.
The ACAT Ferrari 575, made race-ready by Jim Busby and JRB Motorsports of Laguna Beach, California, and designed by the world-renowned Troy Lee Designs, has been equipped with the progressive ACAT catalytic converters for World Finals. Prior runs on the ACAT Ferrari, during SpeedWeek, proved exceptional.
“This is an incredible car and we are doing incredible modifications to this car that will have far reaching implications,” said Moch. “Let’s see if we can’t pass that 200 mile per hour point here again in the next few days!” Racing runs daily -- 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
Post World Finals ACAT Global debuts at the SEMA show in Las Vegas October 30th through November 2nd.
ACAT Global LLC of Charlevoix, Michigan, utilizes patented and proprietary technology and processes to manufacture the world’s lightest, smallest and most effective metallic catalytic converter substrates. The substrates, which use up to 30 percent less raw materials than the competition, improve efficiency while reducing pollutants emitted by internal combustion engines, fuel cells or any power source that creates emissions (from motorcycles to industrial facilities, such as power plants and oil refineries). ACAT Global strives to help clients meet their emissions reduction goals by providing solutions that comply with North American (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board) and worldwide emissions policies.
For more information about ACAT Global visit: www.acatglobal.com.
Like ACAT Global on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for the latest updates.
- 18.06.2013 : Justin Jones 2013 Baja 500 Recap - LAND! LAND NOW! | Offroad - Baja 500
- 17.06.2013 : Dixon Sixth, Franchitti Eighth at Milwaukee IndyFest | IndyCar - West Allis, WI
- 17.06.2013 : Another Podium for Cory Graffunder & Husky at Last Dog Standing | Endurocross - Glen Helen, CA
- 14.06.2013 : Home GP Podium for Bud Racing's Dylan Ferrandis in France | Motocross - Ernée, France
- 14.06.2013 : Redline Bicycles Great Salt Lake Nationals Race Report | BMX - Salt Lake City, UT
- 11.06.2013 : Franchitti Sixth, No. 9 Team Encounters Mechanical Problems At Texas | IndyCar - Fort Worth, TX
- 11.06.2013 : Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium | Endurocross - Sacramento, CA
- 11.06.2013 : First look: Sam Hill’s Pink Team CRC/Nukeproof Pulse and Kit | MTB - Auction
- 10.06.2013 : Top Ten Finish for Benoit Paturel in France | European MX2 Grand Prix of France
- 09.06.2013 : Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway | AMA Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA