DESIGN AND FUNCTION
It wasn't easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D2 helmet, but we made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, we raised the bar for head protection in the genre with our D3.
Riders like Brendan Fairclough, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal. With styles and colors to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you?
Rated #1 full face helmet 3 years in a row in reader poll (2013, 2014, 2015)
D3 SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
DUAL DENSITY PROTECTION
D3 Core Features:
- Technologically advanced composite shell construction
- Digital wind tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design
- Revolutionary injection-molded air intake system
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added eps and new headform shape for improved impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Deep eps channeling for optimal airflow
- Strategically placed interior chinbar shock pads for comfort and durability
- Removable, washable padded liner with coolmax™ and dri-lex™ moisture wicking materials
- Contoured 3d cheekpads fit anatomically
- Quick-release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight
- Includes 2 lightweight, streamlined visors and a helmet bag
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
D3 PRODUCT VIDEOS
D3 SIZING INFORMATION
|HELMET SIZE||HAT SIZE||CM||INCHES|
|*Headliners and cheekpads can be interchanged within the same EPS size.|
|X-SMALL||6-1/2 to 6-5/8||52 to 53||20.5 to 20.9|
|SMALL||6-3/4 to 6-7/8||54 to 55||21.3 to 21.7|
|MEDIUM||7 to 7-1/8||56 to 57||22 to 22.4|
|LARGE||7-1/4 to 7-3/8||58 to 59||22.8 to 23.2|
|X-LARGE||7-1/2 to 7-3/4||60 to 62||23.6 to 24.4|
|2X-LARGE||7-7/8 to 8-1/8||63 to 65||24.8 to 25.6|
Ratings & Reviews
Worth Every Penny
I've owned a gaggle of full face helmets ranging from Giro to 661 and the D3 is by far the comfiest helmet I've ever worn the pads provide contact everywhere but unlike some helmets I've worn they never feel like my face is being smushed. The D3 also looks on point dress it up with a full kit or dress it down with some cut offs and a tee shirt your guarantied to be looking good!
The best full face in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even own this helmet but as it is soooo good, i am still writing a review for it as my friend recently bought a BERZERK and i tried it on. <br>Here is my review: <br>THE TLD D3 <br>I picked up the D3, it felt like feather. I placed the helmet on my head and it slid on like a warm knife cutting through butter. It was as if the helmet had its own mind as it was already in the perfect position. There was room for my ears and it was super snug and cosy. As i took off the helmet i had a look at the design. It was amazing, the effort put into the detail was like that of a super car. When riding with the D3, you feel like you are not even wearing it as it so light and comfortable. You don't get hot as the air flows through the well thought out vents right into your face. The TLD D3 is the helmet for you, perfect for any kind of riding, DH, DJ, BMX and Enduroooo. You should definitely purchase this helmet as your life will change for the better!!!
THE BESTEST HELMET IN THE WORLD!!!
It is the equivalent of a Ferrari!!!
This helmet saved my Life !
by Patrice Tremblay
Perfect fit , perfect style and mostly the only piece that saved my Life after a brutal crash that i broke my skull and neck ! Never say enough thank you !!
Best helmet ever
By far the best fitting and comfortable helmet I have ever bought super light air mover through is really well and wouldn't buy anything else
Best of the best
I bought a D3 after buying an A1 and the quality and fit is the same. Amazing. Comfortable and stylish. 10/10
Best Downhill Helmet!!!
My last helmet was a moto full face and I loved it....but this one blew it out of the water! Best helmet I've ever worn. Comfortable, lightweight, fits my goggles perfectly, and doesn't inhibit my range of motion or vision. I'll recommend this helmet (or any of the D3's) to every biker I know.