CF DESIGN AND FUNCTION
It wasn't easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D2 helmet, but we made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, we raised the bar for head protection in the genre with our D3.
Riders like Brendan Fairclough, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal. With styles and colors to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you?
Rated #1 full face helmet 3 years in a row in reader poll (2013, 2014, 2015)
HAND LAID MCT CARBON FIBER
- Hand laid pre-preg carbon / composite / MCT weave blend for superior shell construction and weight reduction
- Top layer UD (unidirectional) carbon weave provides strength and style
- High modulus Kevlar reinforced high impact zones for increased strength a rigidity
- Nylon reinforcement polymer in key high-wear and impact zones
DUAL DENSITY PROTECTION
D3 Carbon Fiber Core Features:
- Technologically advanced carbon fiber shell construction
- Digital wind tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design
- Revolutionary injection-molded air intake system
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added eps and new headform shape for improved impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Deep eps channeling for optimal airflow
- Strategically placed interior chinbar shock pads for comfort and durability
- Removable, washable padded liner with coolmax™ and dri-lex™ moisture wicking materials
- Contoured 3d cheekpads fit anatomically
- Quick-release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight
- Includes 2 lightweight, streamlined visors and a helmet bag
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
D3 SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
D3 PRODUCT VIDEOS
D3 SIZING INFORMATION
|HELMET SIZE||HAT SIZE||CM||INCHES|
|*Headliners and cheekpads can be interchanged within the same EPS size.|
|X-SMALL||6-1/2 to 6-5/8||52 to 53||20.5 to 20.9|
|SMALL||6-3/4 to 6-7/8||54 to 55||21.3 to 21.7|
|MEDIUM||7 to 7-1/8||56 to 57||22 to 22.4|
|LARGE||7-1/4 to 7-3/8||58 to 59||22.8 to 23.2|
|X-LARGE||7-1/2 to 7-3/4||60 to 62||23.6 to 24.4|
|2X-LARGE||7-7/8 to 8-1/8||63 to 65||24.8 to 25.6|
Ratings & Reviews
Sickest helmet on the market, the graphics are insane. ssuper lightweight and the airflow works great.
This helmet is bad ass!! Graphics are awesome but I love how comfortable and lightweight TLD motocross and mtb helmets always are. <br>TLD never disappoints with the cool graphics and the protection. They stand behind their products if you do crash in one too.
To be the best, you should wear the best!
Love my D3 helmet. Breathability, and the fit & finish is exceptional, along with the piece of mind that it is one of the safest lids available. Not to mention its construction is light weight. I recommend TLD gear to any athlete!
Get this helmet!
This helmet is superior to all other full faces on the market! Super safe, light and stylish!
by Jake Taney
Great helmet, comfortable, does its job on big impacts, and looks really cool.
Simply the best and you pay for it
Awesome product- sets the benchmark for a full-face bike helmet. <br>Pros Light, well-ventilated, looks good: this hemet tics all the boxes. <br>Cons- white cheek pads get scummy looking. All internal pads/foam loosen and squeek over time
Sick helmet, super comfortable and my head feels safe and secure when riding with it....plus it's got a tiger, snake and a cactus man on it.....RAD!
Large size lacks padding
Large size liner lacks padding causing rear impact foam ridges to rub the back of the head. <br>Luckily I was able to use the medium size headliner to increase padding. I then had to go with large check pads. <br>The fit feels great now. Glad for the adjustability. <br>Very light and great graphics
Comfortable and light weight.
Hands down the most bad A bike Helmet you can get. Super comfortable, light weight and breaths very well and you can tell it's very well made. I recommend this helmet to all my friends, and anyone that ask me about it.
Best melon protection on the market!
by MTB Gorilla
The D3 CF is absolutely, positively, hands down, the best protection you can put on your melon! Compared to other CF lids I've worn, it fits better, vented better, and looks way better. I've recommended it to everyone who's crossed my path.
Best helmet hands down!!!!
I will never buy another helmet! Extremely comfortable, safe and light! It has saved my life a number of times. Thank you Troy Lee for making quality products!
So much style
Just got this sick helmet. It's superlight and looks awesome. The 20 high flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation are also very good. When you wear the helmet you got a very safe feeling, because of the Quick-release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal.
i think that this helmets have a sick graphics!!!!!! is aabsolutly amazing, i love it! <br>also, the pink color can combined with my jerseys!